Hunger

Kaneki's POV

It was the next day but then it hit me, a hunger pang. ' what it hasn't been that long since I ate... Oh I guess it has been a while.' Then my stomach growls and sends me into obvious pain that Danny noticed.

" hey are you ok!?" And with out letting me answer he sits on my bed just making my hunger worse.

" yeah I am find * cringes in pain* "

" well if you say so " then Danny heard my stomach demand for food," no dude you need food"

" no thanks I am really not hungry" then my stomach proves I am lying with another growl.

" bull shit. But why aren't you eating this isn't right you'll die if you don't eat anything "

" no I eat plenty"

"Says the one who is so hungry he is in pain" he is trying to lighten the mood," look you live here now feel free to take as much food as you need"

The hunger pangs stop for now but I'll now they'll return. I sit up and look Danny in the eye to reassure him I am ok but then he exhales blue air and gives me an excuse that I can see through. He runs out of the room and I follow him. He runs to an ally and I peek behind a wall. I suddenly see blueish rings form around his waist and he shouted something like "going ghost". Then one of the rings move to his head while one went to his feet. It changed his appearance from a black haired, blue eyed, white shirt with a red circle and jeans wearing guy into a creature with silvery white hair, glowing green eyes, and a black suit with a symbol that is a D with a P in it. Then he turned around to a wall and yelled at it, I would have made a joke here like 'wow this guy is crazy ' if I wasn't baffled. But then something became visible in front of the wall. It was a big bulky robotic suit with a mask that somewhat resembles a skull. Danny addressed it as Skulker.

" your going down" Danny yelled.

" no I'll have your pelt on my wall "

As those two creatures fought I stood there watching until I felt my shoulder get taped. I stop peering from behind the wall and I see Sam and Tucker how were visibly nervous. Then to make everything worse Danny finished with his fight changes back and he walked out of the ally holding a cylinder.

" Danny I think he knows" Tucker said

That sent everyone into awkward silence. So I broke the ice.

" listen can you answer two questions"

" sure " Danny responses nervously

" what are you"

" I am half ghost, I was accidentally turned into one, because my parents are ghost hunters and one of there machines, a ghost portal, mired my DNA with a ghos...." Danny tried to explain but Kaneki cut him off.

" and with your powers you do good?"

" yes I do I am known as Danny phantom and I fight ghost that threaten people and..." He was cut off again

" then don't worry your secret is safe with me, and you don't need to tell me everything, ok , I trust you. "

" why are you being so cool about this?" Danny questioned.

" because we all got something to hide, and I respect you enough to keep it hidden"

" what are you hiding " Tucker butted in.

" listen, I hide stuff for a reason"

" so you do have something to hide" Tucker said.

" Tucker cut it out " Sam defended.

Then another hunger pang hit me but this time it was super strong and I fell to the ground. Sam rushed over to my side.

" what's wrong " she shouted

Danny explained " he was like this, this morning , I think it is hunger"

" what the hell Kaneki, so you are bulimic"

" no he is not just bulimic he hasn't eaten anything, he is anorexic too " Danny said a little to fearfully.

" when was the last you ate anything?" Tucker questioned.

" two months ago" I weekly told the truth.

Back in Tokyo

Breaking news eyepatch spotted in America, the CCG is on his tail tracking him down and they are going to take him out.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed please give me feed back. I have no idea how I am going to make this interesting please ideas are appreciated.

~ explanation mark out