Wedding Day: Part 2

Jack was worried but couldn't let it show. Behind his fake smile was the worry he had. Mark hadn't come for the wedding. He didn't blame him for it though. Mark probably hated him. He just had a hope that Mark would come and save him from this horror. The last month before the wedding. Stormy had become more restricting than ever. He even forced him to take a week before the wedding off his youtube channel. He secretly made videos before so he wouldn't miss an upload. He usually had to upload when Stormy wasn't there. His schedule was crazy and he would upload at random times. He loved Stormy but he couldn't stand being controlled anymore. He had lost most of his friends and Mark who was one of his best friends didn't even come to his wedding. He had to get out of his thoughts to focus on the wedding. As much as he didn't want to he ignored the fact that Mark wasn't there and listened to the priest.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships

and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

"We do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"If anyone objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Nobody had said anything. My heart kind of broke. I had wished that Mark would of just come in and say that he objects. When nobody had said anything I was so disappointed. Why couldn't I just disappear from this horror and go back to how it was before. Too bad it was to late to turn back. The Priest began to say his next sentence.

"In that case..."

The Priest was interrupted by something. Everyone's head turned and when I decided to look at what everyone decided to turn to at my skin turned pale. I froze, I didn't know if I was scared or relieved. Mark had yelled my name. He looked horrible. He had taken his blazer off and was holding it on his stomach. He was putting pressure on it. He was all beat up with bumps and bruises and his shirt was filled with blood. There was a big stain on the back. I rushed over to him. Stormy had tried to grab my arm to stop me but I just shook her off. I only cared about Mark right now. I grabbed him right before he collapsed and carried him to the stairs. Luckily there was a kit close to us and I was really good at first aid. He was worse than I thought. He had a gigantic cut on his stomach going down the middle of his abs. It was bleeding heavily. It wasn't too bad to the point he needed to go to the hospital but since he was bleeding for such a long time he could've died at any second. He had a thousand small cuts on his back. They almost looked like paper cuts but there was a lot of them. First I cleaned and bandaged the cuts on his back. They weren't too bad so it didn't take long. The front was going to be a lot harder. He had lost a lot of blood. I tried to ignore his stare but it hadn't worked. I looked up at him. He just smiled at me so I smiled back. He was probably my lifesaver. I helped him turn around on his back. At first it would hurt to lie on the cuts but he would get used to it. While I started to clean all the blood around the wound he started talking to me.

"Jack, I beg you please don't marry Stormy. I know you think you're in love with her but I promise you she's not who you think she is. She planned this attack on me, I know it. I love you and I don't want you to get hurt."

I looked up at him...

"What happened anyways. Did the people that attacked you give you the reason they did." I continued by cleaning up the wound.

"Well they said that I should stay away from you and how if I didn't, things would go worse for me."

"Tell me what happened. What did they do to you."