Chapter 17

‘So’ Zac begun ‘Tell me what happened yesterday boys’

‘Well it began yesterday when we all went out for lunch’ Jay began to recount yesterdays events he went through everything from the lunch, to them finding me and then to doctors trip last night.  The whole time Zac just nodded listening intently, then he turned towards me.

‘Now Ella, I need to hear what happened on your end’

I nodded, I knew he would ask me this I just wasn’t ready to tell everyone about it yet. I took a deep breath and began recounting my events from last night. I told them every single detail and by the end of it I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Jay pulled me into a hug on the couch and I stayed that way, with my head resting on his chest trying to calm down.

‘Alright, where is Blake now?’ Zac asked. That was a very good question, it never crossed my mind last night as to what happened to him. I waited cautiously for the answer. The boys all glanced at me before responding the Zac.

‘He got away Zac’ Kyle answered, he then went into the story of how he had threatened to shoot me and then the boys took off after him except they were to slow and I was the priority at the time.

‘Alright, I see. Boys you need to keep a closer watch on Ella here, she is mischief and who knows if Blake will be back for her. Ella as for you, you need to accept that the boys are making all the decisions for you now, you need to listen to them and respect them because now you have seen what will happen if you don’t. They will protect you, you just need to let them. I am going to have everyone in the grounds looking out for you as well.’ he finished looking at me sternly.

I nodded to show him that I understood.    

******

so what do y'all think so far? I have a greaaaaat scence in my mind but i cant put it in right away something needs to happen before it. Anyone have an scences or ideas they would like to see happen? And are we shipping Ella and any of the boys? Im thinking possible Ella and Bray? I dont know yet but romance is definetly on the cards somewhere.

Pluuuheaaaaseee comment, vote and fan. And leave your ideas below! Gimme some inspiration peeps! :)

Love ya'll