Chapter 6

BAM!

I just walked straight into something hard! I lifted my head up to see the three boys standing in front of me each one of them with their hands folded over their chest looking amused.

'Going somewhere' asked Dean raising his eyebrow at me

'I guess not' I replied

'You guessed right' said Kyle 'Now we better get back in the car'

I was shoved forward and back up into the car.

Everyone took their places in the car again, and didn't bother putting on any belts including my harness. The car pulled back onto a dirt road and we started to move quickly.

'You stop trying to get away from this Ella, you can't escape it' Dean informed me

'I can still try' I replied

'Yeah, you can try but you can't escape this. This is your life' he replied

I thought about that sentence. I didn't want this to be my life, I didn't want this at all. I did not want to reply to that so instead I just sat there thinking what was going to come next.

We drove, and drove and drove. The car just kept on heading straight the whole time until we came across a large castle like building and the car drove up to that. I could only see the outline of the building in the darkness.

We had been moving non-stop for over two days now and I was getting pretty drowsy and worn out. I was easily pulled out of the car and led up to the entrance of the building, I had no energy left in me to fight off the grip of whoever it was pulling me along. I just followed them.

There was a loud creak and then a rustle of footsteps so I assumed we had just reached the door and entered the building.