RAPMON

It was a sunny day and you are staring at the line that will lead you to get a ticket of your favorite boy group BTS.

The girl who is in front of you asking for your payment and you give it to her. You release a big sigh and smile after getting the ticket "Finally, I have it and I can go home now, Prepare for BTS's concert" but your tummy doesn't want to, you can feel it saying "Please fill me with something after standing for 2 hours" You giggled at your thought

It's not your first time seeing them at a concert but It's your first time being so near to them, You entered McDo and look somewhere to sit and you successfully find one. You left your bag and order.

You saw a guy sitting alone and saw every table is taken. He saw you standing there and asked "Excuse me beautiful lady, Is this your sit?" You answered with a nod "oh..so can I sit beside you, every sit is taken" he said and smiled with a beautiful dimple, you regonized it and remembered it was Kim Namjoon's Dimple. "Kim Namjoon?" You ask. He laugh at your reaction "Yes, That's me. Please don't shout" he said, before you could scream you cover your mouth and answer with "Yes, I won't. I know you needed privacy"

You both talked for Hours, You already forget you wanting to have a rest and Exchanged number. Him, you knowing you are a ARMY :) and going to the concert but you know at the end you both need to go on seperate ways, He walk you to your aparment he was a gentleman.

"Hey! Ahmm Y/N so see you at the concert and thank you for supporting me and the boys, Really appreaciated. I love you" he said and smiled with the dimple you regonize before you can bid your good-bye he was gone

Actually you are a *Your Bias Name* but after getting to know Namjoon. He was totally different from a what a Bad-Ass boy on the stage to a Flower boy real quick

"*Your Bias Name, Stay in there don't let Namjoon!!!!"