Chapter 2: Dinner

Chapter 2: Dinner

Xavier's

"How is it going?" I had to make the demand for the clan and my family. If I didn't, I will have no place in this fucking hierarchy system we have.

"It's—nothing clears yet, young master. Every head of the family seems not to notice it but we still need to be careful. We are not yet sure kung may balak sila." I left most of my men sa reception to be my eyes on every family in my clan specifically the heads.

"Alright keep on watching, call me immediately if there's something weird. Keep all of them under surveillance." I hung the call up with that. The more the eyes I planted there, the more the chances they won't escape.

I rested my back and light up the cigarette, the smoke reminds me of the day I saw my uncle being tortured by his own son. It was so vivid that I can still see it clearly...

"I have to ensure getting on that throne." If not, I will be just anyone's pawn. And I won't let that. I'll be the head of this clan no matter what.

"The first step is done, I just need to tame this girl and it will all be smooth." " I cannot let them speak with Audrey, they'll know the truth once they get their hands on her."

Suddenly, a phone call arrived from one of my men. "Any updates?"

"Hi, young master!" Just hearing her voice makes my blood boil so bad.

"Oh? Wondering how I got this phone? Hah! Bet you—" her voice sounds cunning that I just want to cut this phone call immediately.

"Stop what happened to—"

"The party's so boring, I tried to search for you everywhere here but you're nowhere yo be found! Look, babe, bakit siya?! Bakit—" I couldn't stand it! If only I can just kill her! No... this means I still have to become stronger.

"Those bastards trying to pull me down by offering me to marry that bitch!—-I won't let that happen! I'll get on top no matter what!"

Marrying that bitch will just cut me down from hierarchy but marrying Audrey? I got nothing to lose. And besides, mas magiging madali sa akin pakasalan ko ang babaeng sa una palang hindi ko na kilala dahil alam kong there's no chance na maiinlove ako sa kaniya.

Audrey's

"Grabe, bahay niya ba talaga 'to? eh? mukha ng mansion eh? bahay pa ba ang tawag niya dito? grabe ang laki at ang lawak, we have to go through a path that must be meters away from the gate to get here. Paniguradong kung sino man magbabalak na magnakaw maliligaw muna—"
"No, paniguradong sino mang tumakas from here mahuhuli before pa makalabas ng gate..." Realization hit me hard.

"I need to get out from here." I uttered, as I hopelessly searched with my eyes for possible escape route sa mga dinadaanan namin. 

Ugh!  where the hell am I? if only alam kong magiging ganito lahat hindi na sana ako lumabas ng bahay!

Umakyat kami ni Xaviere through a grand and massive staircase, I couldn't help but feel bad about being amazed at how grandiose this mansion could be.

The longer I look around the more I my attention what's to go and admire every details of every corners I see.

And here he is, walking ahead right in front of me. I can just run away from him pero alam ko sa labas may mga tao siyang pwede akong humilian ng walang kahirap hirap. There are these massive windows na instead of giving me hope, it just crushes the hope I am searching.