Chapter 3: What the?!

Xavier's

Audrey must have to feel bad about her situation. Things have gotten super fast on her side, pero hindi ko makukuha gusto ko kung walang sacrifices. pero bakit ako magsasacrifice kung pwedeng ibang tao ang mag sacrifice? Too bad, she's the sacrificial lamb.

"All I need to do is manipulate her."

"Explain everything, why me?!" For a brief moment there, i was a bit impressed.

Where the fuck is she getting the guts to shout at me?!

"Ayoko." I decide on what to do, don't you dare act up, The little you know the safer our plan will be. Merselus Gang's fall is just a stepping stone to the top and I have to ensure everything will be fine 'till then.

"I demand an explanation, Mr. Park!" I have to admit that I am having this thought that dealing with this girl will be harder than I thought.

Akala ko mananahimik lang siya at susundin lahat ng iutos ko pero hindi. She's a bit unusual from any usual girl I've come across with.

She's looking at me straight, halatang may takot sa boses niya but her eyes tells no fear. It's as if, she already battled up her strength to raise her voice.

"Woah" the gang chorused with amusement on their faces. Una silang tumingin kay Audrey at pabalik pabalik sa akin yung mga tingin nila, telling me

"What now, Xaviere?"

I don't like talking—

"Okay, Mrs. Park, listen and analyze the situation you are in. If you get through with the realization that you are now married to a multi-billionaire gangster, which was supposedly your first idea the moment you get in this oasis—his mansion, his territory, then you must know. Whether you like it or not, once you get in here or in his life or in this world we have here. There's no going back to your normal and boring life. Enjoy! Kampay!" As witty as ever. Suho explained after that he raised his glass, and in sync the whole gang raises their's.

Habang si Audrey, halata sa mukha niyang hindi niya pa rin tanggap ang mga nangyayare, looking at me with trembling shoulders.

This gang I formed, was not just formed out of fear and greed for money. We formed this brotherhood to make our way on the top.

The gang is composed of hundreds and counting of men and these eleven people here with me are the toughest of them all. We are formed through various reasons yet we all agreed to avenge and to be a pawn.

Because we all know, that as soon as we gain consciousness, we are living a different world from ordinary people. We are all born and raised to struggle to the top, not just through wits and hard work but through dirtying our own hands.

We learned to give up trying to live a normal life through a very yong age, as cruel as it is we can't afford to become preys of this world. We refuse to be the one getting hunted down.

In this clan I have, I have to make it on top to bear all of these men's dreams. I have to be this clan's mafia boss.

"Woah!! what's the meaning of this Mr. Park?!" Pagbibiro ni Chen sabay tayo at "We demand an explanation!" dagdag pa niya while crossing hir arms in fornt of his chest--imitating a girl, at nag tawanana naman silang lahat maliban kay Audrey na hindi pa rin makapagsalita.

I cleared my throat, senyales na magsasalita na ako regarding with the order kaya ko sila pinapunta dito.

Hindi ko sila pinapunta dito para lang sa ganitong bagay.