June 26-30

Heeyyy guys, miss me?

Of course not!

Anyways, i decided to return during the last week of every month to get you guys updated. Yep, i just can't stay away.

It was supposed to be a day but i have a lot in mind and i sorta wanna catch up in here and not be a total goner.

So first of how was school for me?

Better than expected, but i have a strong feeling that it won't be as awesome as last year.

So, i'm thinking of making an ask book. Even though, people will still ignore the book. Haha, anyways...

So, i'm back in the SP fandom and have thought of a new fanfic idea! It's a Kyndy one. (I'm still a huge [i kept typing 'higa' as a typo just awhile ago] ass lamp)

Btw, guys, i have made shit ton of cringey songs that i will soon publish in a new book that will contain 'SONG DRAFTS'.

*cue confetti and party poppers (?)*

Aside from that, more rants and randomness from me this week and for the upcoming last weeks of the upcoming months.

Btw, when i checked this i had a shit ton of notifs. 99.99% of them were updates that i won't even check bc lazy.

Alsoalsoalso, im planning to make fan accounts (in tumblr, instagram, and twitter) for South park, the lampdom, Melanie Martinez, and a bunch of other things i'm into. Any suggetions?

Anyways, that's all, i think.

Savor this week, guys! And the other upcoming last weeks of the months.

K, bye!!