Chapter 1:I miss my mum (edited)

I was looking through the window.

"Am I be able to survive from all of this?"I talk to myself.

Anyway, my name is Kim Taeyeon.I'm 18 years old girl.My dad is one the famous businessman in Seoul. From that,my family got many enemies.They always want Kim's family to knock down.My mother passed away when I was 5 because she was being murdured by one of my father's enemy.And now,I only have my father.He always support me whenever my body is weak and couldn't stand up.He will accompany me when I'm in the hospital all days and nights.Speaking of that, yeah.I'm not like the other girls.I'm sick.I got leukimia after a year that my mum left me.Since that,I suffered a lot.But,I try to be as happy and charm as I can cause I hate when people look at me with their poor heart and eyes.I totally hate it.

"My Taengoo,are you okay?"ask Sunhee unnie (I just created it).She is my maid.And the one who very closed to me , the one that always listen to me and comfort me whenever I have problems.She is like my own mum.

"Ne,unnie."I lie.

"You aren't born yesterday,Taengoo. I know you better . Taengoo,I was the one that take care of you as my own child since you was 5. So I will know either you lie to me or not and I can tell it just by looking at your face."she lock her eyes with mine.

I sigh."I just don't want to make you worry about me."

"I'm always worry about you,dear. So,tell me.What is going on your mind?"she sat beside me and gently stroke my hair.I kinda like it when someone doing that to me because it reminds me about my mother.She always do that to me a lot to calm me down.

"I don't know.I-I'm tired from all of this things."I just lower my head.

"What do you mean,dear."

"I'm afraid that I would died one day."

"Taengoo,all people in this world will die.But we can't get to know the day and date we gonna die at."

"Yeah , but I'm afraid who is gonna take care of my father and this."I show her my doll. I called it as 'my little Taehee' which is my mother's name.She gave it to me before she died,she say that this doll will be with me until I die.And the doll representative my mom."Whenever you miss me,just hug this doll and I will hear you,dear."that last sentences from my mother echo in my mind.

"Look Taengoo,if you believe that you gonna stay alive like the other people.Thats will happen.If you give up so early like this,I'm sure that your mum will be sad.You don't want it right? The most important thing is,you have to believe.I want you to always remember,you have me,your dad and this little Taehee in your life.All of us gonna be with you for your entire life."

My lips curve into a small smile."Thank you unnie."I hug her.

We hug for about a couple of minutes.Then,we release.

"Come,I already prepared dinner for you."

"I will be there in five minutes."I smile to her.

"Don't be late."she says to me as she goes downstairs.
.
.
.
.
.

I went downstairs and it feel weird.Why it is so dark? Is it blackout? "Hello? Dad?"no answer."Sunhee unnie?"again,no answer."Where all of them go?"I talk to myself? Suddenly,the lights open and........

"Suprise!!"

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida.Saeng-il chukha hamnida.Saranghaneul Taeyeonnie.Saeng-il chukha hamnida."all of them then clap their hands.

"Dad,what with all of this?"I saw my dad are holding a chocolate ice-cream cake with the bright candle on top of it with Sunhee unnie are standing besides him.

"Wae? Can't I suprise my own daughter?"

"Dad! You're so sweet! " I'm burst into tears.

"Aww.Come here."we hug each other.I tighten the hug.

"Ughh arkk,I can't breath Taengoo-ah!" I release the hug.

"Sorry dad." I grin.

"Happy birthday Taengoo." Sunhee unnie then hug me.

"Thank you,unnie." I smile sweetly to her.

Suddenly,someone cover my eyes with his hands."Guess who~?"
he sing a bit.I can tell he is a guy by feel his rough hands and his cologne scent.

Wait! This scent is familiar but I can't remember clearly.

I shake my head as a sign that I have no idea who he is.

He open my eyes and he show his face.My eyes widen and I got a shock by their presence.

"Heechul oppa!! Leeteuk oppa!!" I quickly hug them.

All of them just smile happily.Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa is my cousin.They are sibling and they study abroad.They also are my childhood friends.We didn't meet each other for about 3 years.I miss them badly.

"I didn't expect both of you will come!" I say to them.

"We come back here just to celebrate our 'Taengoo turns 19' birthday.Oh my god! You're an ahjumma now."says Leeteuk oppa.

"Oppa!! Dad,look at him."I pout.

"I already look at him just now."says dad.

"Daddy!!" I pout again.

All of them burst into loud laugh.Leeteuk oppa pull me into his embrace."Mian Taengoo,I was joking. Don't worry.You still cute even when you are an ahjumma later."and then he get a light smack on his chest by me.He just laugh and gently stroke my hair.

I got many presents from them.My dad gave me a silver necklace with a light blue diamond heart shaped pendant.A maroon knitted scarf from Sunhee unnie.She said that I can wear it whenever I catch a cold.I easily get cold when the weather is cloudy and rainy.Leeteuk oppa gave me a light purple polkadot leather diary book.He said eventhough his present is not expensive and branded , it is very useful for me.He said if I feel sad or mad.Just write it down on this diary,tear it , burn the paper and the negative feelings will simply gone.I really appreciate it.If he doesn't give anything,I still love him as my cousin.I don't care about the present . Heechul oppa gave me a silver Iffel Tower pendant ear cuffs.I love to wear an ear cuff.

When we joking and teasing each other,I suddenly remember about my mum."I wish my mum are sitting here besides me and enjoy this night together with us." I just look down to my little Taehee and a drop of tear fell on it.

All of them just shut their mouth after seeing me acting like that."Taeyeon,I know you're tired.Come,let sleep.I will accompany you."Heechul oppa take my wrist and we walk to my bedroom.

I lying down on my bed.He lift up my blanket to cover my body. "Sleepwell and sleeptight my princess.I'm sure that your mum are watching you right now.Don't show your sad face towards her.She will come to your dream and wish you 'happy birthday'. You will get to hug her.Trust me."Heechul oppa whisper to me.It makes me want to fall asleep quickly.I want to meet my mum.He kiss me on my forehead and tap my head twice as he leave the room.

Heechul oppa is right.I'm meeting my mum right now.