Chapter 3

p/s:the video is not connected to this story,but I love the way EXO really take care of Taeyeon.

I go back home and walk to my room.I throw my body on my bed."Taengoo,your father asked you to go to his office."says Sunhee unnie."I'm tired.Can I not go?" I pout."No you can't.It seem important." "Fine."I sigh as I walk to my father's office.It's just in the house.

"Daddy,why are you asked me to come here? Is anything important?"I look at my father's face."I want you to dress up yourself.Make sure you look pretty." "Wae? Any event?"I frown."Nope.Just do it.I will bring you somewhere."he still looking go his screen computer."But,what should I wear.Casual? Dress? Or formal? " "It doesn't matter,dear.Just make sure you look pretty." "Okay,dad."

Taeyeon's outfit

Taeyeon's outfit

After finish dressed myself,I'll go downstairs.I see my father wear a tuxedo.Luckily I'm not wearing casual."Let's go Taengoo."

Inside my car:

"Dad,where are we going actually?" "Okay,I'll tell you the truth.I will go to Japan for about 8 months.Bussiness things.So,I don't want to leave you alone."says my father."So,I have Sunhee unnie to accompany me when you are not around." "She will go to her hometown because her mum is sick.And she says she doesn't know when will she go back here." "And?"I ask with full of curiosity."And I want to bring you to meet your 12 bodyguards."as my father saying that,my eyes widen."And they gonna take care of you when Sunhee and I are not around.They will live in our house together with you." "Wait,are all of them namja?"my father nod his head."Dad! You put your trust on them? What will happen if they do anything bad to me? Like rape me or something? They are men and they are 12.I can't beat them in a time."and I can hear my father is laughing."Don't worry,I had known all of them for a long time ago.They are kind-hearted men." "Whatever."

I'm standing infront of a hotel.My father and I interwine our fingers together as we walk in.From afar,I can see a table that full of 12 boys.They also wear tuxedo just like dad.When they notice our appearance,they stand up quickly."Anyyeonghaseyo Mr.Kim."they bow in unision to us."Anyyeong."we reply their respect to us.My father elbow me as a sign to introduce myself."Oh...Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon imnida."I smile sweetly to them as well as them."She is my daughter.She's pretty right." "Daddy!"I whisper to him."Jinja yeppeuni!"the boys answer in unision.I just smile shyly.

"Hi.I'm Kim Junmyeon.Just go with Suho."

"Hello.I'm Wu Yi Fan.Kris will be fine."

"Annyeong,I'm Kim Minseok or Xiumin." "You're cute,Xiumin-ssi."and he starts to blush.

"Hi.I'm Zhang Yixing.Simply call me Lay."

"Hi.I'm Hwang Zi Tao." "Call him panda!"I laugh when the boys say that.

"Hello.Byun Baekhyun imnida."

"Annyeong.Park Chanyeol and you can call me......" "Yoda!"the boys interrupt again.

"Hello.Do Kyungsoo imnida."

"Hi.Luhan here."

"Hello pretty.Oh Sehun imnida.I'm a nice guy."is he flirting with me.

"Hi.Kim Jongin.Just call me Kai if you want."

"Annyeong.I'm Kim Jongdae or Chen."

After that,I can know all about them.Their age,their hometown,their nickname as I decide want to call them with which nickname.Daddy is true.All of them are so nice to me.