Chapter 2:My little sister (edited)

"Taengoo-ah,ppali ireona!"Sunhee unnie's yelled at my ear.

"Unnie,why so early? 5 minutes more please."I'm whining.

"Okay,make sure you will go downstairs and eat your breakfast."I just nod as she walks away from my room.

I was dreaming about my mum last night.But she didn't hug me. First,I was sitting on a white bench. I was alone.Nobody around me and all of the things around me were in white colour.I'm confused where was I.Suddenly,I saw a familiar figure.She smiled sweetly at me.I want to go with her but then she shook her head."You can't go with me now,Taeyeonnie.But the time will come." she stepped backward. "Anyway, happy birthday my Taeyeon."after her last words, she's gone from my sight.

"Omma."I just stood there blankly.I want to go with her.I want to see my mother.But.....
-----------------------------------------------------

I eat my meals slowly.Still remember about the dream.

"Taengoo,are you okay?"ask daddy.

"Yea,just a bit tired."I just look at my meal.

"Dad,where is Leeteuk and Heechul oppa?"

"Oh,they go out for awhile.Take a look of the town."reply dad.

Then,the table is full of silence.

"Taengoo-ah,can I talk to you about something?"and it makes Sunhee unnie go to the kitchen to give us some privacy.

"What is it,dad?"I look into my dad's eyes.It's full of worried and fear.

"From now on,I will let you be free.You can go anywhere you want and do anything you like."

"Jinjaa?!! Thank you daddy!! I love you!"I quickly hug him and it makes him laugh a little.

"But,with one condition."he says with his deep voice.

"You will do all of that by being accompany by your 12 bodyguards.I'm already hire them yesterday.I also bought you a black SUV car. So,you have to use it to go to somewhere. Report to me if they don't do their work."

"Dad,why did you do this to me? I don't like it at all.I just want to be free like the other girls.If you hire bodyguards for me,I feel like I'm being control. Dad,please."I say with my puppy eyes.

He sighed heavily."Taeyeon,look. I know you don't like it but I have to.Your mother was being murdered by my enemy and so does your twin. So,I don't want it to happen again.I just only have you in my life.I don't want to lose you.Understand that?"

"Yeah,fine, daddy.I love you."I kiss my daddy's cheek and walk away from the kitchen.

...

I'm just look at the grave.Forgot to tell,I have a twin sister.She was born just a minute after me.I really love her.We've been through all of this together.When my mother died.She didn't cry at all.She was the one that comfort me that day.She whisper some words that makes me feel strong.When I know that I got a leukimia,she was the one that cried badly.She didn't even want to eat.She said "Who is gonna hug me,play with me,tease me and be with me if Taengoo die?"she says in her sob.My nickname 'Taengoo' was given by her.She died in a car crashed when our age was 15.Actually,it was not an accident.One of my daddy's friends betray him.He can't take his revenge on my father and it goes to my sister.Many people says that we look alike.Our brown hair,our eyes and even our nose look the same.Twins right? Of course we have similarity.Both of us can sing,we have different voice but it sounds so melodious when we harmonized a song together.We will sang song when we get bored or felt sad.And now,I'm here.Watching your grave."I miss you badly,sis."then I put a bouquet of flowers on the grave.I touched the tombstone that engraved her name on it.

'Jessica Kim So Yeon,1998-2005'

                 We are twins.

          Peace sign together!!

Our selca picture that I love the most

          We was joking around

"Rest in peace Jessi .Unnie always remember and miss you."I just smile sadly while looking at her picture that was smiling.She looks pretty in the hanbok.