Locked Up

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Marie, Ben, Paige, Fred II, Sebastian, Jenna, Alice II, Frank II, Alex, Melinda, Toby, Markus, Bella, Jason, Charlotte, and Reginald. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Locked Up

George’s POV

            I was in a small, cold room with no recollection of what had happened to me. All I knew was that I was chained to the wall and that I was locked in the room I was in. There was a bed and a table that food appeared on at various times. From my calculations, I’ve been in this room for a week now. I was alone except when someone would come in and pluck my hair for a Polyjuice Potion. Then the person would lie and wouldn’t say a word to me; not even with me yelling at them. The last thing I remembered was Aria telling me who Jason was then after that, nothing. I just woke up here and I had no clue where “here” was. I just wanted out so I could make sure Aria and the kids were ok. They better be. If anyone hurts the, I’ll go on a rampage. They are my life.

            I heard footsteps coming towards the door then a key turning the lock. I anxiously waited for the door to open and once it did, I watched myself come into the room; though this person’s eyes were blue so the Polyjuice Potions was obviously wearing off. The person headed towards me but I moved away. It was time to get some answers. “No.” I told them. “No more hair until you give me answers.”

            The person smiled and said, “Fine.”

            “Are Aria and the kids safe?” I asked; I prayed to God they were.

            They laughed. “You’re precious family is fine. Even Jason is.” They sat at the table. “But your relationship with them might be gone when you get back. Especially with Aria.”

            I clenched my fists. “What are you doing to my life?”

            They shrugged. “Just playing with it is all. No big deal.”

            “It is a big deal! You’re ruining everything I worked hard for!”

            They touched my face and I saw their hand had turned back to normal and it was feminine. “If you worked hard for it, it wouldn’t be this easy to tear down.” She grabbed my hair and ripped some of it out of my skull. She put it in a bottle, shook it up, and took a drink. She started changing back and looked at me with the same brown eyes. “Now, I have to go to the shop. Seamus is coming over and we’re running through new fireworks.” She headed out of the room and locked the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? I know the chapters short but it was supposed to be. Who do you think is pretending to be George? Please comment and vote!