George's Impersonator

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Marie, Ben, Paige, Fred II, Sebastian, Jenna, Alice II, Frank II, Alex, Melinda, Toby, Markus, Bella, Jason, Raychel, Charlotte, and Reginald. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

George’s Impersonator

            My coin burned my hand which woke me up at four in the morning and I groaned; but knew I had to get up. I had stayed up most of the night with “George” spending time with him as a part of Jude’s plan and made sure he was asleep before I went to bed. He passed out at one a.m. but set the alarm for five. I told Harry then and he was to get me up at four; like he did. I rolled over to make sure “George” was still next to me, which he was, then got out of bed and went into the kitchen. According to the plan, I was to cook breakfast and make “George” eat before he left and the Polyjuice Potion should be worn off by the time he was done eating. Hopefully I could get him to stay for breakfast.

            I started making waffles and just wished this was over with. I wanted George back. I wanted to wake up next to him and taste his cinnamon taste and smell his lily scent. I wanted his arms around me and for him to tell me it was all a horrible dream. I wanted to be happy again. I was so consumed with my thoughts that I didn’t even hear anyone come into the room. All I knew was that suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and I jumped out of my skin. I turned around quickly to see “George” standing there and smoke was in the room.

            “What are you trying to do? Burn the house down?” He asked angrily and made the smoke disappear.

            I looked at the waffle maker and noticed I had burned the waffle in there. I sighed and looked at “George” and said, “Sorry. I was making you breakfast. I thought you could eat before you had to leave.” I smiled at him.

            “I don’t think I have time.” He said and headed out of the kitchen.

            “Yes you do.” I followed him. “You said your first meeting was at eight and you’ll check into the hotel at six and you’re apparating there so you can eat breakfast.”

            “I have to get some things at the store.” He said nervously.

            “You said Lee was going to drop them off at the hotel.” I reminded him; busting through his lies.

            “Well, I should help him.”

            I groaned. “Come on, George. Just spend this time with me. You’re gonna be gone for a while.”

            He sighed and said, “Fine.”

            I grinned. “Good. I’ll continue breakfast. Come sit down in the kitchen with me.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the kitchen.

            It was silent between us and I knew “George” was trying to think of some way to get out of having to stay. We both knew soon enough his secret would be revealed. The anticipation was nerve racking but I tried to focus on making the waffles. Every time I turned around, though, I was afraid of who I’d see sitting at the table. Every time it was “George” but I was still afraid. As I put some dishes in the sink, I looked out the window and saw Ben, Jude, and Charlie standing out there. They were waiting for my signal after the Polyjuice Potion wore off. I then put the waffles on the table and we started eating.

            Halfway through breakfast, “George” started looking sweaty. He was grasping the fork he was holding to. I knew instantly that the potion was wearing off. I had to act like everything was ok. “Is everything ok?” I asked him; sounding concerned.

            “Yeah.” He choked out. “I just… need to get something from our room.” He stood up and quickly left the room.

            I quickly stood up and opened the back door. “Guys! He’s changing!” I yelled out to the guys. They headed for the door and I went into the sitting room. Our bedroom door was closed and I knocked on the door. “George, are you ok?” I asked like I normally would.

            “Yeah.” He called out but his voice sounded a little different.

            “I’m gonna come in.” I said.

            “No!” He yelled but I opened the door and looked at him.

            “George” was transforming back to who he really was. His hair was now long and blonde and his eyes were blue. He had breasts and his body was thinner. I stepped back in shock bumped into Jud. We watched as “George” transformed into a girl. That was a big shock since we all thought it was a boy who was impersonating George. My heart was nervous as I stared at the girl and said, “Raychel.”

            She smiled at me and said, “Well, looks like the jig is up.” She sat on the bed and crossed her legs. “Hi, Aria.”

            I wasn’t sure what to say. In my dream she was an evil bitch but I wasn’t sure if she was the same in reality. Well, obviously she was but why was she doing this? Why was she trying to ruin my life outside the dream? Did she know about the dream? How could she know? Fred only made it for me.

            “I’m guessing you’re surprised to see me. Though, I’m not really sure how you know who I am.” She said.

            I took a deep breath and said, “You were in a dream I had a long time ago.”

            She smiled more. “Must’ve been some dream if you remember who I am.”

            “It was.” I remembered that “George” was making out with Raychel once and wondered how she did that. “I don’t understand how it’s you. The fake George was making out with you that one day.”

            “You know my best friend Charlotte. She was George that day so I could be caught making out with him. Just all part of the plan.”

            “What plan?” Charlie asked.

            “The plan to break up George and Aria.” She smiled.

            “But why? What did I ever do to you?” I asked curiously.

            She stood up quickly and rushed over to me. Her face was angry and her voice was too. “What did you do?! You stole Fred from me! He was mine until you sang that night at the Leaky Cauldron and stole him from me! So, I wanted to steal George away from you.”

            “I didn’t steal him from you. He fell in love with me. I’m sorry he broke up with you because of that but it wasn’t my fault.”

            She hit me and Jude got in front of me to protect me from anything else she was thinking of doing. “I was having his baby! I was going to tell him until he broke up with me for you!” She yelled.

            I looked around Jude and asked, “Jason?”

            She nodded. “Yes. Charlotte pretending to be his mother was a part of the plan as well.”

            “Well, the plan obviously failed so why don’t you just give George to us.” Jude said angrily.

            Raychel smiled evilly and said, “No. I think I’ll go have some fun with him.” She took our her wand and apparated out of the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Raychel's both the impersonator and Jason's mother! Can you believe it? Please comment and vote!