Travis, Laurence, Zane, Garroth, Vlyad, Aaron x reader

A/n: HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOING TO GET CRAZY SO HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS!!! And no this isn't a lemon stories will be labeled if it will be. And this story might have slight suicidal thoughts so if you are emotional with that then RUN NOW!!!! Or simply go to another chapter. See you at the end CIAO~~!! Also this will start of in high school

----------------------------------------
Mom:"Y/n sweetie are you ok?........ Oh you scratched your knees up. Hehe don't worry they'll get better, so please don't cry....... Y/N!!!-"

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily, from the memories of the day mom died. That day will forever haunt me.

"It's all my fault your gone."

I started to tear up but I refused to cry. But a single warm tear ran down my cheek. My mom got in a car accident when I was 8. We we're at the park and I got hurt, then later that day I almost got kidnapped and my mom got me back but was shot. She was rushed to the hospital but died from the shot that went threw her heart. The police found the man but he took my mother from me. I love with my dad and ever since moms death he's changed... And not in a good way either.

It's been seven years since her death. Seven years of me being, beaten, cut, bruised, kicked, slashed at and almost been drowned by my own father. And every time he would be done with it for the day he will say. "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE!!"

We moved to a new state I'm not quite sure which one. I didn't have many friends but two on this dungeon game I play, their names where "FC" and "Dark lord" (I didn't know what to do for Zane lol) They where both funny and the only two that knew about this. Today was going to be my first day at a new high school. I didn't have a uniform yet so they said I could wear something that's appropriate. I went to my closet and put on a black tank top, my black ripped skinny jeans, and conserves on. I grabbed my football looking jacket on to cover up the bruises and cut marks. I put my long H/C up in a messy bun and put my black (yes I know there's a lot of black deal with it) beanie on. My bangs went over my left eye and some just stayed to the right. I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs. My dad was sleeping on the couch, he had five empty wine bottles, four on the floor one in his hand. I quickly walked out the house before he could wake up. Once I got outside I put my F/N headphones on and listened to "I'm gonna show you crazy". I started to walk to school.

---time skip to school------
I found the principals office and got my schedule. I got to school early so I can avoid people and find out where my classes will be at.

--mini time skip-----
I found out where all my classes will be at. And I couldn't go in my homeroom yet so I just went out side to wait. I walked back out and saw so many students. I found a shady spot to sit and I started walking over to it. Then I heard someone yelling at someone.

???:"HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU LEAVE GARROTH ALONE!! LITTLE POTATO HE'LL NEVER LIKE YOU!!"

It was this red headed chick she was yelling at a slightly younger girl who looked to be my age she had black hair and tan skin. I don't know what this is about but calling her a potato is just insulting.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!"

The group that was around the girl all stopes and looked at me the red head walked up to me she was taller and pretty scary to most people I guess but I have a dad that beats me I don't think I could find anyone scarier then him. She looked at me in the eye I could see rage boiling in them.

???:"Who the hell are you and what did you say!?"

"I'm new and you have no right to insult someone."

???:"YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH OR ILL TEAR IT OFF!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!! IM IVE QUEEN OF THE SCHOOL AND YOU LISTEN TO-"

I just started laughing when I heard her say "queen of the school."