Ch. 7

[Ok, so sorry for the wait. Also sorry for my crappy writing. I know this is short. I'M SORRY OK! (And before I forget: THIS IN NO WAY IS MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. THIS WORK DOES NOT EXPRESS MY VIEWS AND OPINIONS ON LIFE OR THE WORLD IN GENERAL. IT'S JUST A STORY.) You wanna hear something ironic about me trying to update more often..? I started High School. So.. Shouldn't I be too focused with me school work to be updating, when I couldn't even find the time of day to update during the summer? Well.. Truth is I'm just lazy.. Yeah, so much of a shock right? Anyway, I put a few refrences in here. If anyone can spot them I'll give them a sneak peak at the anthro you'll be. I haven' yet decided what they're gonna be, just that it will NOT be a hedgehog, fox, bat, or echidna. I do have a few in mind already. When I finally decide I'll draw a picture (with actual decent quality! Different faces and full body too!) If you want to want to be apart of the decision making process, then I recomend trying to find them. They aren't too difficult to see. not that anyone'll do it. I'll even give you a hint! They're from the game Undertale and the Eng Vocaloid song "Goodbye" by Cirsus-P. You just have to say the phrase. (they're incredibly similar although the wording might be slightly different, just a fair warning.) There isn't a limit since I'm going to do this individually, person by person. There are 4(?) refrences. Also.. DON'T POST WHAT THEY ARE HERE. If you want to do this, then either message me on my Tumblr/DeviantArt or send me a comment that isn't as likely to be seen (posssibly private). Why am I asking this? Easy, I don't want any cheaters. I check my accounts every day, and I never log out. unless it logs me out. About this chapter.. I didn't forget about your brother and I did create him for a reason. You'll find out why eventually, just not yet. And anyone remember Tsuki from eaelier on? please comment)

​​​This was a bad idea.

Not that going out the fucking window was ever a good idea. More that the fact that you hadn't really thought this through. After finally realizing to suck it up and that running away was the best option you had (at least in your perspective), you had you had found one of your fa- . . . his ropes hidden in one of the storage rooms you used to hide in. Honestly, why did he even have that?
Long story short you tied it to something and climbed down achieving your oh so daring escape. You watched movies, the protagonists did it all the time, so why couldn't you? Well.. You forgot to consider that those were fucking movies and not real life. Not to mention in all the commotion of trying to be as silent as possible, you hadn't packed a single thing. Really you could be stupid sometimes, just never this dumb.

"shit."

Now what? You had nowhere to go, no money, no food, nothing but the dark colored sweatshirt you were wearing. And you cartainly weren't climbing back up again. You nearly broke a bone just trying to get down. Oh, wait! You still had your phone, didn't you? Quickly you pulled it out only find that. . . it was dead. Great. Now your phone hates you too. What's next? Ra-

You felt water dropplets on your skin. This was just becoming one of those classic cliché dramatic scenes wasn't it?
You let out a long sigh and put your hood up.

This was a bad idea.

You knew the world wasn't all sunshines and rainbows. Anybody who did needed to wake the fuck up. The world is a cruel place and humanity might as well be a doomed race. They'll never learn. They always repeat the same mistakes. Saying, "Oh, what a horrible tagedy! We'll never do THAT again!" It was almost laughable. Throughout the course of history there have been wars, genocide, and enslavement. What did people expect? Did they think that just anyone can be a good person if they just try? Ha! Hilarious! Like that'd ever happen. "Good" people don't exist. The world isn't black and white. In a way, one might argue that there aren't any bad peole either. But honestly, it's more just villians and commoners. Extras that don't even matter in the grand scheme of things. Just another side character that no one cares about. Life is harsh, the sooner people realize that the better.

You knew that better than anyone. No matter how hard you might try, you'll just be forgotten as time passes. You're a wasted life, always had been. That won't ever change.

Why couldn't you just quit? It'd be so much easier. You'd never have a bad time, that's for sure.

You look back up at your house. So many meories. You remember those happy days with your sister. It actually made it all a bit easier. Playing around in the backyard, going out to watch a movie . . .
It was great to know someone had cared. Then you wonndered, how much had she given up for your sorry existance? She had a job, a place of her own, she was even going to apply for college! She was smart. She was pretty. She had a chance. Everything you didn't. It's stupid.. Why would she have done that? How could she have given up all her hopes and dreams? And for what? So you could be happy? Well.. Look at her now. She really did die because of you. She was coming to visit you. She was coming to spend time with you. She was in that car because of you. She was driving down that road because of you. She got in an accident because of you. And the entire time you were thinking of how you were going to run away after. Leaving her. How selfish. . . Maybe thing would have been different if you hadn't . . .

You promised you wouldn't cry. Never again.

why even try...? just give up...

Shaking your head to get rid of thise thoughts, you turned never to see the house again. All those memories. . . Your brother, who never spared you a glance. The father who never loved you. The neighbors who never cared. The classmates who didn't know you existed. The bullies who hated you. The passerbys who didn't even look your way. All the people who just didn't care.

This was your goodbye.

The sky darkened. The rain just kept pouring down harder. Why did it always rain when something sad happens in movies? Dramatic tension? You wondered if anyone else felt the same way you do. You knew the world was full of its own problems. Not everyone got a happy ending. Maybe there were others like you, going through the same self hatred and guilt. Maybe someone else was filled with the same grief. And that maybe, just maybe . . .

It's raining somewhere else.