#15: First Words (requested)

this imagine was requested by @alana_younes

also this is present day ryro

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*alana's pov*

I walk in the house and went upstairs because I couldn't find Ryan. I find him curled up on our bed and he seems to be crying.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong?" I ask and sit next to him. He puts his arms around my waist and his head in my lap.

"Baby, please I want to know what's wrong so I can help," I say, handing him a notepad and pen, he's mute so he writes down everything.

He takes the notepad and pen and scribbles something.

"i went to my doctors appointment and they said i wont ever talk again"

"Well, they said that you had a slim chance of speaking again," I remind him and he cries harder.

"It's ok. I love you no matter what. I may never be able to hear your beautiful voice ever again but I still love you," I say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in the middle of the night by Ryan shaking me.

"What's wrong?" I sleepily ask.

"I l-love you, A-Alana," Ryan croaks.

"I love you too- wait. Did you just?" I ask teary eyed.

"Yeah, I did," he assures.

Ryan just talked.

"Ryan, I missed your voice so much. You don't even know how happy I am to be able to finally hear it after two years," I cry and he wraps his arms around me.

"I know, baby, I know," he coos, rubbing my back. I soon fell asleep because Ryan was humming softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
im sorry this is kinda short but i hope you enjoyed it
-halle