#19: First Time

*Ryan's POV*

"C'mon, Ry, it's cold out here!" My girlfriend, y/n, exclaimed as she pulled on my arm

"Ok, ok, I'm coming." I chuckled at the fact she was dragging me to my own house

      I grabbed my house key out of my jacket pocket and unlocked the door. After I unlocked the door, y/n quickly opened it and rushed inside. I followed behind and locked the door once we were both inside. Y/n and I went upstairs and into my room. She took off her jacket and slung it over my desk chair. As for me, I just left my jacket on the floor. I looked over and saw her laying on my bed. She looked absolutely beautiful. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"You look absolutely stunning, y/n." I stated while looking at her up and down

"Ry, stop. I don't look stunning. If anything, I look average." She said as she sat up

"Y/n, you always look beautiful. No matter what you wear or how you look." I said, a bit annoyed at the fact that she was putting herself down

A small blush crept onto her face. I pushed her hair behind her ear and she looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. I cupped her face with my hands and gently pressed my lips against her soft ones. I trailed down to her neck and started sucking on it. She let out a little moan.

"Ry! That's gonna leave a mark!" Y/n exclaimed in realization

I chuckled and smirked against her skin. I left a trail of wet kisses back up to her lips. I broke the kiss and I gently pushed y/n back so she was laying down and I pulled off my shirt. I crawled on top of her and connected our lips again. Y/n flinched as I started to pull off her shirt.

I broke the kiss "I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop?" I asked

"N-no." Y/n answered

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." I insisted

"I-I want to." She said, I smiled

      She pulled her shirt off and threw it to the side. I bit my lip as I looked at my girlfriend, under me. I pulled off her jeans and threw them next to my bed, followed by mine. I smirked before kissing her again. I made sure I was gentle, I could tell this was y/n's first time. She snaked her arms around my torso to my back and traced random patterns on it with her fingers -which sent chills down my spine- and I loved it. I tugged at y/n's panties, asking if she could take them off. She smirked and slowly slid them off, she reached behind her to take off her bra. I eagerly slipped off my boxers and tossed them somewhere. I spread y/n's legs and slowly pushed in. She gasped as I first entered.

"Tell me to stop if I'm hurting you, ok?" I said and y/n nodded

      I could tell she felt a little pain by the look on her face but I could tell she got used to it. I started thrusting in and out, slowly. Moans and whimpers escaped her perfect mouth.

"Fuck, Ry, faster." She demanded as she moaned

"Are you sure?" I asked

Y/n frantically nodded

"Someone's eager." I smirked

I reached down and kissed her neck and then down to her collarbone as I trusted faster. She dug her fingernails into my back. I could tell she was close.

"R-Ry, I'm gonna-" she said but I cut her off

"Go ahead, baby." I said

I pulled out and she came, followed by moans. I laid down next to her and kissed her on the lips before we both crawled under the covers.

"I love you so much, y/n." I smiled

"I love you so much, too." She repeated

I pulled y/n close to me and wrapped my arms around her as we fell asleep.