Chapter 3 family

Chap 3 - the gathering

HARRY FREAKING STYLES?!

What. The. Fuck.

How even? Omfg

Just stay calm. I'm not a fan Of him, i'm actually the opposite, i don't like him cause he's a player.

I tore my eyes away from him and smiled at the others.

"Cindy! You're up!" Melinda greeted.

"Haha yeah, sorry, i forgot to set the alarm" i said while blushing.

"Don't be silly dear. You're probably exhausted" She smiled sweetly.

I started to walk towards the couch, and sat down beside a lady in pink.

She smiled and said "hello, i'm Anita, i'm tecnicallly your new grandmother"

"Hello, i'm Cindy" i answerd.

"Let's inteoduce ourselves shall we?" She said to the others.

The guy on my left started

"Hi i'm Ben" he said. He looked to be around 30 maybe. "And i'm your oldest cousin"

And then the girl on his left stood up and walked towards me.

"Hello i'm Vanessa and i looove your skirt" She said and hugged me tight.

"Thank you! I love your dress" i said.

And i really Did, it was light purple, almost white. She smiled and sat down.

Everyone inteoduced themselves, and then last but not least, harry introduced himself.

"Hello beautiful, i guess you already know my name" he said while smirking.

God damn, he looked hot, i could give him that, but his ego ruined it all. So i decided to play a little with him

"Am i supposed to know who you are?" I said faking emberassment.

He just stood there, frozen.

"Well, i'm Harry Styles, from One Direction" he introduced.

"Yeah i know, i'm just trying to help you tone down that big ego Of your's" i answerd while looking at my nails.

"Ouch, that hurt princess" he said, faking hurt. Is he seriously flirting with me right now?

"Don't call me that" i said through my teeth.

"I'm Anne, Harry's mother" She said, glaring at her son.

"Hello" i greeted and smiled nicely.

"Shall we eat?" Melinda said and started to head towards the kitchen.

Harry was right behind me and suddenly he took my arm and loocked me between The wall and him. I just stood there and looked into his green eyes. I felt him inch closer but i couldn't do anything.

I felt his breath fanning my ear as he whispered "if you Didn't know who i was before..." he said and kissed me lightly under my ear. I just closed my eyes and tried to hold in a moan. I couldn't do anything, i tried to pull my hand up to shove him away, but my hand wouldn't move.

"...you sure as hell will now" he whispered and walked into The kitchen. I just stood there, oh my, this boy is not gonna make this easy for me.

But one thing was for sure; i sure as hell will remember him now.