The past, 1/4

Fourteen year old Lloyd sat in his garage, trying to fix up his hoverBoard. He was listening to Skillet- Hero. He found himself singing along.
"Save me just in time. Who's gonna fight for what's right. Who gonna help us survive.
We're in the fight of our lives and we're not ready to die.
Who gonna fight for the weak. Who's gonna make 'em believe.
I've go a hero. Livin' in me.
I'm gonna fight for what's right today I'm speaking my mind.
And if it kills me tonight. I will be ready to die."
"Lloyd! Tea!" A voice shouted through the door on lloyds left. Lloyd sighed and stood up. He walked over to his IPod and stopped the music. "Coming!" Lloyd yelled back. He walks out of the garage, shutting it. Just as he turned the key, he saw his brother, Lukas running towards the house. He stopped by Lloyd. "What's got you runnin'" Lloyd asked. "Oh, j-just Matt" Lukas replied. Lloyd nodded and walked inside the house. "Teas ready" Lloyd said as he walked into the large, white kitchen. The smell of pizza and chips filled the air. "Mom! You made pizza?! Awesome" Lukas said and hugged his mother; Christa. "It's the least I can do for my boys" Christa answers sweetly. As the family started to eat, Lloyd asked where his father, Alex was. "He's out with the Warriors. He still needs them to be trained" Christa says and went back to eating.

New book I know. Basically what's happening is that Garmdon and Misako have been lying to Lloyd and the others. Their not Lloyd's birth parents.....I'll explain later on in the story. Thanks.