The present-ninjago

Lloyd POV
I was training on the bounty. After the fight with Morro, something that he had said has stuck with me. 'You won't ever see your friends again! Golden one. I was meant to be the green ninja! Your friend is here, shall I pay her visit?' I keep telling myself, it'll be impossible to get to my friends while training and being something  that I'm not. I'm a freaking warrior. My father, my real dad, is possibly dead. I know everyone thinks and believes that Garmdon is my father. But he's not. When am I going tell them? I can't can I? I continue to practice my golden power. This only means that Lukas, my brother has darkness as his powers. Suddenly, the alarm rang. I jumped out of my skin and rushed to the main control room. "Hey sweetie!" 'Mom' says. I force a smile. "Hey! Lloyd!" Kai says and traps me in a headlock while he ruffles up my hair. I groan. I hate it we he does it. I mean, sure it feels good-not in that way- but, it just reminds me of Lukas.

Lukas POV
I didn't understand. One moment I'm sitting at a table at a school, next I'm trashing a village. My powers had gotten out of control. Darkness spread like wildfire. I screamed as I felt my head being torn. It's as if someone was controlling my mind and my body! A friend, joe yelled my name. I couldn't reply.

Arrow POV
I was sick of it here. X was a douche, forcing me to train. I need to get out. I mean, I'm now 16 and I don't have any idea of were my team is. "I considered to let you roam around Ninjago for a couple of weeks. I've got important business to attend to." X says. I have a silent victory song. I'm getting out here.

???pov
The children have grown. Their now 16-17. I do hope that they find each other, though what's happened to Maddy and Leah?

Lloyd POV
We got to the village. Fires and dark matter were spreading. We start to fight off these skeleton warriors, I was doing good until I heard a unforgettable scream. I slashed the warrior and turned around. It was Nya. She was screaming her head off. Jay and Kai ran to her. I felt unprotected. Cole and Zane were fight in the West, we were fighting in the east. I sigh. "Hello. Brother" a voice came. I spun around as face to face with..........Lukas.