Chapter Two - Queen's First's (Edited)

So as you've noticed things in my Tudor history are different.  Now I am drawing inspiration from two great Tudor fanfction writers who inspired me to write this. So check them out on fanfiction.net steelegirl19 who wrote the purple pearl , CrystalEarth who wrote The other Third Queen and MadHatterLove 7011 who is writing, Waking Angel. If  you like oc and time change you'll like these.

That's my shout outs done with. So I'm dead nervous about this story, even though to me it seems to be going good so far.  Constructive criticism welcomed but no mean comments. If you love it then great. Anyway on with the story.

-Charlotte-

That morning I was being introduced to my Ladies in Waiting.

"Lady Ursula Missledon" She curtsied and smiled

"Your majesty."

"Do your duties honourably and virtually. My Ladies, I am not only your mistress but your friend. I have once been where you are now, I humbly and faithfully bestow the highest trust on you. I know not the times ahead but I wish to be a peaceful and good Queen. But I know that I cannot do it on my own. I trust that we can confide in each other if anything is wrong. I ask you to respect each other and set an example." they curtsied

"Lady Rochford." I held my hand out for her to come

"Your majesty."

"Please"  I took  her away

"I know things have not been easy for you since your husband was executed."

"I have been utterly abandoned. I feel I was condemned because of what George did. Not only was he unfaithful but with a man of all things. Not even Mr Cromwell will answer my letters." I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Jane, nothing was your fault. George Boleyn was his own keeper." she looked at me "I want you to come back at court, and appoint you my principal lady in waiting."

"Thank you, Your majesty." I saw a few tears fall.

"There now, Jane all is well and mended once again.

----

-3rd Person-

Over a week later

O a Yorkshire hillside a Sheppard watched another raid and burning of a abbey. Also watching was a Mr Aske.

"Mr Aske." John Constable softly called as he joined him watching yet another Abbey burn.

"Look at what they've done, John. Just look."

"It's all Cromwell's doing. Cromwell and that sect of heretics in London. They're bastards. I tell you Mr Aske, people are no longer willing to stand by and watch their faith and everything that they care for being stripped away. I heard that yesterday two of Cromwell's commissioners were attacked in Lincolnshire. And here in Yorkshire a man of the commons stood up in his own church and said:  Go we to follow the crosses for when they are taken from us we can follow them no more"

"What am I supposed to do John?"

"The commons here in Lincolnshire, everywhere they are prepared to fight to save what they love. But they need captains, they need clever educated men to lead them.

"I'm no leader."

"Don't decide now, we'll call a meeting, then decide. For the love of God we have to stop this and rid of heretic sinners such as the new Queen."  Aske was astonished to hear his friend speak with such venom against the new Queen. 

"John you speak treason. I have no hate towards the new Queen. I hear that she is a lovely and kind woman who only wishes to stop the bloodshed."

"She is a heretic. There is only one religion in this country, I hear she pities the Whore Anne Boleyn."

"I will come to your meeting John. I will see if I can help our people. But I want it know that I do do not, cannot and will not stand against Queen Charlotte."

-Charlotte-

Henry's light touch tickled as he traced feathers over my bare skin. I tried to slap his hand away but to no avail.

"Stop it" I giggled

"No" he smirked. There was a knock on the door and I whined.

"No, it can't be another day." Henry laughed at me

"But it is my love." I sat up and looked down at him

"Why must our time together end so fast, it's not fair." he continued to laugh. "It's not  funny Harry. I miss you. When you are not here." he sat up as well.

"As do I." he slipped his hand up my waist to hold my face and kiss me softly

"I have matters to attend to but I will bring Ambassador Chypus to see you. I believe it's time for you to become formulated with court."

"If you so wish it." I smile, I was a little nervous. I wasn't used to being Queen yet, but I had learned from Queen Claude and I would make her and my family proud. He left and I was helped to ready for the day.

"His majesty, my lady." I turnaround from talking with the other ladies just in time to see my husband enter.

"Queen Charlotte" I briefly curtsied 

"My King."

"Allow me to introduce his Excellency Eustace Chapuys ambassador to Emperor Charles V of Spain. He took my hand and kissed it in respect.

"Excellency" I smiled gently back

"I leave you two to talk in private." Harry left and closed the door behind him.

"Your Majesty, may I congratulate you on your marriage and wish you good health and prosperity. Although the device of the lady who proceeded you on the throne was 'the most happy' I have no doubt it is you who will realise that motto."

"Thank you, Excellency."

"I know the Emperor will rejoice to have such a virtuous and amiable Queen on the throne. And I must tell you it would be impossible for me to overstate the joy and happiness in which each Englishmen that I have met has expressed on hearing of your marriage. Especially when it is said that you are a peacemaker and continuously try to persuade his majesty to restore his daughter, Mary to favour."

"I promise you Excellency that I will continue to show favour to both the Lady Mary and Lady Elizabeth, for I wish my husband's Kingdom to be a happy and prospers one. Which I hope will start with a united family. And I will do my best to deserve the title of peacemaker. Which your Excellency has so gallantly given me ."

"If you do so I think that you'll find without the pain of labour and child birth you will gain a treasured daughter."

"I can only say again that I will try my best to create peace in my new family." the door opened

"Excellency." Harry strode in

"Madam" he bowed and left Harry slightly as well and I curtsied. He followed the ambassador out.