The Wedding

Jackie stood in front of the mirror looking at herself. Lee glanced over at her. She looked like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry Jacks," said Lee, " It was Mummy. You know her tricks. She made Micheal go over to Dads to tell him that he wasn't invited to the reception. Dad got upset and started to drink. You know how he is. He doesn't stop once he starts. I'm so sorry." Lee thought that she was crying because Black Jack couldn't walk her down the aisle. She was, but she was also crying because she absolutely hated her dress. Jackie sat down in a red satin chair that stood in the corner of the dressing room. Tears started to stream down her face. Just then, Janet stormed in. "Jackie! Stop crying, you will ruin your makeup. It's time to walk down the aisle." Jackie quickly wiped away her tears and then nodded. She fixed her dress, and then walked out of the dressing room.
Hundreds of people are crammed into the pews. "Who are these people?" Jackie thought to herself. The music started and everyone stood up to look at Jackie. She smiled hard, dizzy with fear. "What have I gotten myself into?" She thought. Jackie looked at Bobby at the end of the aisle. He is smiling. Jackie feels nauseous and sick when the priest asks her something. "I do?" She says.
At hammersmith farm, Bobby and Jackie stand in the receiving line for what felt like forever. They shook a thousand hands: senators, governors, socialites, political aides, stockbrokers, journalists, foreign royalty.
As they were taking a picture together, Jackie glanced over just as Teddy tapped Bobby on the shoulder and jabbed his chin in the direction of a blonde who was looking at him. Suddenly, Jack Kennedy is at her side, lifting her by the elbow, leading her to a chair. "Don't worry, Jackie. Bobby can be difficult, but you can always count on me." Bewildered and speechless, Jackie smiles up at Jack. "Thank you, Jack. I am beginning to feel everyone here knows something I don't."
"All you need to know is that now you are Mrs. Robert Francis Kennedy."
"That's all?"
"And that I am your friend."
Jackie blushed. She feels that his pledge is more solid than the marriage vows she just mouthed. "Jack, you thief," Bobby shouts from across the lawn. "Your monopolizing the bride." He slaps them both on the shoulders. "Let's get some pictures."
Later, as they were toasting to Jackie and Bobby, Jack says, "I'm glad that Bobby proposed so quickly because I would've had to fight a dual with my own brother to marry Jackie."
A/n
I got a lot of the dialogue ideas and what happens at the wedding from the book The Secret Memoirs of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis  By Ruth Francisco. Not all of it is true because it's a memoir, but it's still a great book!