Advice

"Christ, Bobby!" Jack shook his head at his brother who was lazily sitting on the couch. "Jackie came to me the last night crying because she saw you stumble into your house with Marilyn! You cheat on her, drink, and never pay attention to her! And even when she tries to tell you something, you act like it's all her fault. Well news flash, the world does not revolve around you, Bobby!"
"If Jackie wanted to talk to me about this, she would have! I suggest you stop getting into our personal business! You need to find a wife."
Jack cocked his head to the side and glared at Bobby who was sitting up now. "I'm sorry, I don't know who you think your talking to. It's not me."
"Jack, I think Jackie is cheating on me with you! She is always going to mom and dads house when we are in Hyannis port, I assume to see you, she is constantly on the phone with you, and she is always talking about you!!" Flattered at Bobby's comment, Jack simply smiled. "First of all, she is not cheating, unlike you. Second of all, even if she was, I wouldn't blame her! Your never there for her! She doesn't even feel comfortable being around you!"
Bobby shook his head. He was starting to tear up. "I don't think our marriage is going to work. I don't think I can settle down right now and that is what Jackie wants. I really feel terrible about what I have done, Jack." Secretly, Jack really wanted to marry Jackie. From the first day he met her, he was completely smitten with her. But, he still needed to be a good brother and do the right thing. "Bobby, why don't you just make an effort to talk to her, pay her some attention, for God's sake. And you'll have to stop cheating." Bobby walked over to Jack and gave him a really tight hug and looked him in the eye. "Thank you." He said.