The Beginning of a New Year

Today was just another day at band practice. Wait a minute this is not how this story was starting. Let's start were it all began the beginning of a new year of a new school.

This is the start of a new year and I was thrilled that I was moving on to high school. I had my whole freshman year planned out. I was joining marching band, student council, be in the school musical and so many more things. This would be the best year ever.

As I walked through the doors, I knew exactly where I was going. To my locker to drop my stuff off the to sit outside of the fine arts hall. This is where all the band geeks meet up. I am a band geek so I decided to join them. Not much happened besides the fact that me and my friends got to meet some upper class men.

Not much really happened besides the fact that I went to class and did the same thing every day. It became like a routine for me. I got so used to doing it I didn't have to think about it.

That was the first time I saw him. He didn't really interest me at first. I really wasn't looking for a guy to date. I was just looking for some new friends.

Now it was getting close to homecoming. Everyone had their bets that we were losing the football game. I mean it was against the undefeated team. Very many people knew that half the people in the stands would leave after the marching band would perform.

As it get closer to the date we perform, everyone is struggling to get ready for the show.

Yet what happens that night, was something that will change how I was. Forever.