Garmau sails

Hello welcome to garmau sails my cheeseburger fans hi and goodnight hehehe. yes I'm with aphmau my dear wife.

One day aph and Aaron broke up she went with watering carmel eyes to Garroth said what happen and cried into his shoulder.

Aphmeows POV.

G-g-GARROTH *IM CRYINGIf you wold stand infront of a bullet for your boyfriend, girlfriend, crush, bestfriend, family, or someone you love read this . Tonight ur love will call or ask you something special but if you break this chain you will be punished & lose someone you love. Send this to 20 people you wouldnt want to see hurt. -I would take a bullet for you HUGGING HIM BY HIS NECK*

 -I would take a bullet for you HUGGING HIM BY HIS NECK*

"W-what happen" He says as he also hugs my waist. Aaron and me broke u-p
I said as still crying on my Gar Gar.

"T-hats horrable! What did he do"

H-he cheated on me w-with c-c-cadg-CADENZA.

GARROTHS POV.
I Do a poem because I want to open up a music shop and aphmau barged into my room and hugged me around my neck I slowly began blushing pink as she said what happen also as she cries in my shoulder I was about to go to sleep so I don't have a shirt on just my boxers and jeans I felt sorry for her and stare at her perfect mixed chocolate Carmel eyes.

She stares at me too for a bit then slowly moves her gentle lips to mines and kisses me I blush pink as kawaii~Chan's

hair and she blushes too I felt that she wasn't lying and her sweet face was lying on my chest I quickly hug her as she gently cries in my chest. Then she slowly slowly drifted away to her sleep I layed her on my bed and slept on the floor she had a nightmare so she searched for my hand and grabbed it and went back to sleep to search for a lovely dreams.

And here you go chapter one is on sail