Garmau sails chapter 1.

I want to thank you for watching my fanfics but still idk how to read comments on my FANFIC.
BTW this FANFIC is happening on love love paradise.
Garroths POV:
I wake up to see aphmau sleeping on my chest she's cute. I gently remove her from my chest and lay her head on the pillow I knew she was awake because when I woke up she touched my arm but I acted like I didn't know.
I get up from bed I slept with my jeans so I just needed to go and put on my shirt I did it want downstairs and
Seen that Ivy was sitting on the counter. "I-IVY, WHAT DO YOU WANT" I say and wake up Katelyn.
"CAN YOU SHOUT A LITTLE BIT QUIETER, GEEZ, NOT EVERYBODY NEEDS TO WAKE UP EARLY"
So I shut up.
"Isn't that opviece" (did I spell it right?)
"No" I said shocked and frightened.
Then Aphmau walks down the stairs and ivy kissed me I pulled away.
"G-Gar Gar ivy w-why?"

Aphmaus POV:
I went down the stairs and saw gar and ivy kissing i ran upstairs and wanted to lock the door to my room but it didn't have a lock so I pick up the chair and other stuff and barricade the door. I cry instantly.
Garroth tries to open the door he can't. "A-aphmau I didn't kiss her she kissed me! I didn't even like it!"

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SHOUTING!"
"APHMAU BARRICADED HER DOOR"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER"
"Nothing I swear she went downstairs and ivy was there ivy kissed me I pulled back and she ran upstairs"

"LIKE ILL BELIEVE YOU"
I ran to the door hearing gar scream and sound if someone fell of the stairs.

Gar gars POV:
I look at Katelyn and she took my baseball batt and smashed my head with it and I think I fell down the hard pink? stairs. (You get it because kawaii chan XD..OK sowey for whining the mood.)

Aphmau's POV:

I rush to unbarracked the door. I open my Chery wooden door and see garroth down the stairs on the floor knocked out cold bleeding from his head his sandy blonde hair is in blood.

*magical time skip cause idk*

Garroths POV:
I wake up see kawaii~chan,Aphmau and Travis sitting next to laying me. I say "w-wat happen Who are ya people"
Then aphmau shouts "KATELYN WHY DID YA SMASH THE BASEBALL BATT THAT HARD HE GOT AMNESIA"
I Shout "JUST A PRANK"
Aphmau punches my shoulder and kisses me as I felt the sparks.(#frenchkissinggargarprankstergangster) sorry for running da mood bro or madam.

A-aphmauwill you marry me?

Aphmau said

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAGGA
CLIFF HANGER MEEP
END OF CHAPTER ONE :NAME: PRANKSTER GANGSTER BLEEDS.