Sweet Sofie - Highlights

This is the highlight reel of what you can expect if you download the rest of the book on Amazon!!

Here is a refresher of the last para posted in Wattpad of Sweet Sofie.

Thenhis towel dropped. Sofia froze. One look down and she saw what she'd only feltthrough his clothes for weeks.

With her heart at her throat already, she could barely breathe. Eric worked quickly to wrap the towel around him when Romero flung the door open. They all stood there speechless. Romero stared at the two of them, for once without a thing to say. Sofia grabbed a DVD off the wall and ran past Romero. "Thanks, Eric. I'll get this back as soon as I'm done with it."

***

"Seriously? You're actually considering this?" Romero stared at him then shook his head, walking past him toward the fridge. "Stop, just stop, dude, I don't even wanna hear any more."

***

She could feel him now through his pants, but he kept stopping to check if anyone was watching. Finally, he gave in and took her mouth in his, devouring her tongue completely. Her insides went wild.

The back door opened. "What the fuck!"

Sofia spun around, shielding Eric from a very enraged Alex.

***

There was a knock at his back door. Eric peeked out his kitchen window. Incredibly, it was Sofia. She was in her running gear.

"They can't stop us, Eric."

***

Romero turned to Eric. "You going to prom?"

Sofia tensed up. Eric shrugged. "Depends."

Romero glanced up from where he was ready to take a shot at the pool table. "On what?"

Eric took a deep breath, glancing at Sofia. "If these guys will let me take Sof."

Sofia almost choked on her gum. Both Alex and Angel stopped what they were doing and stared at him.

***

"Just once," she whispered, "don't you wanna feel it, just one time?"

Was she crazy? He wanted to feel it over and over with her, but this was insanity. "I don't have any protection."

"We'll stop before anything happens."

Eric laughed nervously. "That's something I'm supposed to be saying, not you."

***

Nothing. Absolutely nothing could prepare Eric for the horror those four little words could spawn. I missed my period.

***

Eric got the text just as he walked into the flower shop.

Guess who's allowed to have a boyfriend as long as she keeps up her grades? =)

I'll have to start looking for one.

He called her back, instead of responding to the text, and walked out of the flower shop to talk. She answered on the first ring.