Chapter 9 (Mom?! A song?)

Jeremy POV
"Mom?" I ask to myself. "Huhuhu I guess you found your number one, she was even my greatest collection, huhuhu you will see her when you get out of this cave" said the red man then disappear. I found my mom! Dad, I found Mom!

Ryu POV
I have been running for 5 minutes, but no sign of anyone. 'Nashi........Mom, please give me a clue' I thought. "Tada Ureshikute naite iru no" I heard someone singing, this voice is so sweet. "Ryu, honey, follow my voice" said the voice. The voice knows my name?!?! Mom?!?!?!?! I keep following the song to find a blonde woman, just like mine. In the crystal. "Mom?" I ask, "REALLY?!?!? Why do you kids finding my pervious collection that are so beautiful!? But promise is a promise, you will see her when you get out of this cave" said the red haired man then disappear with my mom. 'Dad, Nashi, I found mom.......Nashi, don't worry I will find you'

~~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~~
There you go guys, sorry for a short chapter. I still have school to go. I made this is 5:56 am, I still have school to go at 6:30 am. So be lucky that I made it as soon as possible, knowing that almost most of you love this story already. Don't forget to check out my other stories.

Don't forget to leave a like, a comment, and follow me!! Bye, Daisuki