Crush

Gabby s p.o.v
*sigh* Liam what did you do to my head? Now I can't stop thinking about Louis an it doesn't really help that he's running shirtless around the house screaming for Harry to give his shirt back. I refocus my attention on the telly. Or at least I try to. Zayn walks into the room and sits down. "Hey Gabster. What you watching?" He asks.
'Um I uh flypaper?' I sign ask. Zayn chuckles and says
"Hmmm are you sure you're watching it or are you just thinking but dont want people to know?"
'The second one'
"Wanna talk about it?"
'Promise you won't tell anyone? especially Liam and Louis?'
"Sure"
'Well I think I have a crush on Louis, but Liam forbade me to date any if you guys.'
"Well you got a bit of a dilemma on your hands" Zayn muses
'What should I do?'
'I say do what your heart tells you to do. If you really like Louis try to get him. I bet Liam would get over it. One day. You just have to decide if its worth it to have him mad at you for a while.

Louis p.o.v
"Harry give me back my shirt!" I yell as I run past the living room. I peak in and see Gabby signing to Zayn. I stop running for a second to eavesdrop.
'Well I think I have a crush...'
The second I see her sign that I race away from the doorway. Great. So she has a crush on someone and I have a crush on her. How will that work? I look around and spot Harry with my shirt. Oh well back to chasing him.
"Hazza! give me my shirt!"
"Never!" He yells back "your abs are looking good, you know it might attract certain female attention!"
"Shut up!" I knew I shouldn't have told him about my feelings for Gabby either but I just have a big mouth.
"Gotcha!" I yell as I jump on Harry and retrieve my shirt.