The hospital

IMPORTANT: I know literally next to nothing about hospitals kidney transplants and all that stuff I'm making this up as I go along so if its incorrect don't kill me. Thanks. But if you really wanna do something what you could do is fan vote and comment. ;)

Sophia's pov

I can't believe he actually picked that little slut over me. And now he's in the hospital. Ha. Karmas a bitch.whatever. I'm not ready to lose my fame yet. That's basically the only reason I'm sitting here in the hospital and hopefully he won't remember what just happened a few hours ago. And if he does... well ill either have to use my great acting skills to beg forgiveness or ill have to find some other famous eye candy.

Gabbys pov

We walk into the hospital and see Sophia in the waiting room. Zayn goes up to her and talks to her for a second then comes back to us saying

"He's in room 249 but we can't see him yet. We have to wait for a doctor or nurse to call us in." no sooner than he says that a nurse walks in.

"Family of Liam James Payne?" We all step forward. "Um I believe I said family not friends" they all step back accept for me and Sophia. Louis pulls her back and cover her mouth to muffle the protests of

"But I'm his girlfriend. That's practically family!"

"So are you his twin sister?" the nurse asks me. I give small nod. "Then follow me." she leads me down a hallway and stops on front of a door. "before you go in I just wanted to tell you not to be pressured into doing anything." I give her a weird look,? nod and open the door. He looks terrible. His shirt is ripped off half his body and there's a machine hooked up to his side. His eyes flick to me.

"Hey Gabbs" he says hoarsely. I wave my hand then sign

'What happened li?'

"I-I drank vey strong alcohol and it was too much for my one kidney to handle and now till I get a new one this machine is acting as my kidney." he says motioning to the machine hooked to his side.

'So are you getting a transplant?'

"I'm on the list but-" he hesitates before continuing "I'm number 613. It could be years."

'So you'll have to stay here?'

"Well unless someone with the same blood type as me donates a kidney specifically to me then I can cut the list and the surgery can be done tomorrow." I freeze. He means me. His twin. No one can have a closer blood type to him than me. So this is what the nurse was talking about. It's my choice if Liam stays in the hospital for the next ten years of his life or for the next two days but with me by his side. Nope no pressure. None at all.