Ella Maine

Ella's POV

*BEEP BEEP* Fuck!!! God I hate school. 10 more minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt anybody. *BAM* The next minute I know I feel the weight of 3 bodies on me. "Wake up Ella." "Rise and shine" "Get your lazy ass up" Those are the voices of my lovely brothers. Note the sarcasm. "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS, ALL I WANTED WAS 10 MORE MINUTES OF SLEEP." "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE" that would be my dad. "Come on Ella we can't be late to school again and we still haven't eaten breakfast or taken medication" that would be said by my lovely brother Jacob. He's the more practical sibling. "Then maybe we should just skip school and go shopping" that was said by my brother Dylan. "You know I hate shopping Dylan I'd rather go to school" "but ella h&m is having a sale." "I don't care" "can we just go eat breakfast" and there's my brother chance. He loves food, that's why he's my favorite. "Alright will you guys let me get dressed I'll be down in 10" My Brothers leave and I go to my drawers. I pull out my black skinny jeans, Nirvana tank top, and my black leather jacket. As you can tell I'm not a very colorful person. I get dressed, but on my combat boots on, brush my blue hair, and put my ear, lip, nose, and belly button piercing in. As I look out the window I see four moving trucks. For some reason the three houses in front of us and the house next to us have been abandoned for a while. I see four boys standing by the moving truck. One has Blue hair, brown hair, blonde hair, and dirty blonde hair. Now time to take medication.