School

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen. My dad says "good morning" and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Morning sleeping beauty" that would be said by my brother hunter. That's his nickname for me. "Guys take your medication" dad says. We all say ok and take our pill. It's hard to explain why we take it but it's so we don't lose control. I'll explain more later. "Dad who's moving in across the street" that's said by my brother Derek. "Oh um, there are four families the Hood's, Hemming's, Irwin's, and Clifford's their parents are just like us but the kids don't know anything so don't say anything."

"How do they not know anything" that's Tyler. Dad: "Their parents believe that they will be safer not knowing what or who they are" Tyler: "But wouldn't they be safer if they had powers and the strength." Derek: "How do you even know them?" Dad: "They moved organizations, they moved to work here." Jacob: "Guys we are going to be late" Me: "Alright were going" All: "Bye dad" dad: "I hate when you guys do that, anyways bye"

Chance: "alright car or motorcycles?" All: "Motorcycles". I looked across the street and saw him blue hair, green eyes, and eyebrow piercing. Woah. Tyler: "stop staring ella" Me: "I wasn't" hunter: "yes you were". Me: "can you blame me" Hunter: "I'm too busy looking at he curly headed one" Jacob: "there walking over here, try to act normal"

Ashton: "Hey I'm Ashton, this is calum's, Luke, and Michael. Our parents work with your dad and we are your new neighbors"
Hunter: "Nice to meet you im hunter these are my brothers Tyler, Jacob, Chance, Dylan, Derek, and our sister Ella." Luke: "Nice too meet you guys" Ashton: "We don't have cars yet and don't know how to walk to school do you think you could give us a ride." Chance: "yea of course. I guess no bikes." Me: "We better ride them after school." Calum: "Bikes?" Tyler: "Motorcycles" Michael: "Wait you all ride motorcycles" All: "yes". Michael: "Even her" Me: "What's that supposed to mean😠" Michael: "nothing it's hot..." Jacob: "Watch it that's our sister". Tyler: " he's right. alright let's go" Me: "Shotgun"

The picture is Jacob😄😄😄 he is he oldest sibling. Ella is the second oldest.