i'm the bad guy, duh

bad guy— Billie Eilish

"I'm the bad guy, duh"

Chapter Ten

Carrisa

Under the little light we had I was able to see more clearly that the robbers, or whatever they were, I knew who they were. Before us, stood three tall well-built guys with painted faces and suits. I managed to distinguish one from the other by the colors of their faces. The blue one was the leader, he was giving all the orders, while purpled one and the green one followed him. The blue was tall, but he had a smaller frame compared to the other two, and he was shorter in height. He seemed sly and foxy, whenever he moved around like. They definitely looked our age.

"Who the hell are you?" Serenity hissed as they pulled her out of the car. "Are you Brad?" She addressed the leader. "Brad is that you? You said you weren't going to prank me! You dirty empty headed closet-otaku!"

"Would you just shut the fuck up, Serenity?" Gwen shouted. "You really want to upset the guy with the bat on his hands?" Gwen, Serenity and I were standing outside of the Gwen's car. Our hands had been tided up with ropes. Things started to get a little out of hand when one of them started looking through our pockets.

"Joke's on you, I left my wallet at the party." Serenity grinned at the blue leader. The guy limited himself to answer her, but he had this dark smirk formed upon his lips that really scared me.

"You're good to go," the leader said as they turned us around and pushed us into Gwen's car. Gwen's and my head crashed against each other. Serenity landed last, next to the window.

She lowered the window and shouted: "You're by far the weirdest robbers ever." My eyes widen as I looked at her.

"I swear Serenity," Gwen shouted at my ear, "you're lucky my hands are tied up, or I would be chocking to death."

No matter the situation, this girl still managed to keep her attitude. "Sorry, do I need to remind you that Halloween was about three months ago?"

"Serenity," I hissed at her. "Stop it. This is not a joke."

The leader walked towards her.

"Please, please, she's drunk." I manage to say. He walks slow and steady.

"Carrisa," Gwen says, "Look, over there." I managed to move my head, my eyes widen as I see more of this suit up guys standing next to the cars of the party and neighborhood. They had a bucket in their hands.

The guy smirked as he grabbed a hold of Serenity's face, he pushed her lips and cheeks out as he squeezed her face and examined her. Serenity immediately tried to fight from his grasp, but the guy held her still and her moves only seemed to amuse him even more. "To answer your question, I'm the bad guy, duh."

I feel a wave of cold liquid land at my face, I closed my eyes by instinct and the strong scent of paint invades my nostrils. I heard Serenity shriek in the highest pitch I had ever heard her. I open my eyes. The sound of the alarms of the cars goes off, the guys in the suits disappeared into the night in their motorcycles. The people from the party try to get out, but the doors have blocked. We are covered in green paint as well as Gwen's car and a millions of others cars.