Storms & Cuddles {9}

You ripped your eyes open when a loud clap of thunder woke you up from your sleep. You felt the other side of the bed for your boyfriend but apparently he wasn't there. You sat up and turned the lamp beside your bed on and checked the clock, 2:23. You uncovered yourself and slid your feet onto the floor and pushed yourself up.

"Jay?" you whispered softly walking down the carpeted stairs. "Justin?" you whispered again coming down the last step. You saw your boyfriend sitting on the couch watching some stupid documentary about God knows what on Netflix.

"Hey baby. You okay? The storm wake you up?" he lifted his arm up signaling for you to sit down beside him. You sat down and leaned against his side wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Yeah. Why haven't you came to bed yet?" you stared at the tv not having a clue what Justin was watching currently.

"I'm just not sleepy I guess. I was gonna come up there and lay with you and watch Netflix on the tv in our room but I didn't wanna wake you up getting into bed." he ran his fingers through your hair.

"Come now. The storm is scaring me and I'm alone in bed." you looked up at him and kissed his jawline.

"Okay. Let's go." he turned off the tv and picked you up carrying you up the stairs and down the hallway to your bedroom.

"You should try to go to sleep Jay. You have an early morning babe." you said to him as he softly laid you down on your side of the bed covering you up.

"I know. I know. I'll try." he slid his black tshirt off of his head leaving him in a pair of grey sweats and slid into bed with you.

"Justin?" you said in the darkness after you wrapped your arms around his waist again.

"Hm?" you heard his voice in his chest.

"I love you." you said kissing his shoulder.

"I love you more." he grabbed your head with both hands and guided your lips to his.

"Goodnight Jay." you pecked his lips again before laying your head back on his chest.

"Goodnight princess."