Normal{56}

I looked across the room. I saw his face and my heart broke once again. I hadn't seen him since that night.

He glanced over at me and I froze unable to even breathe. He turned back around placing his arm around the very pretty girl at his side. A tear slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it. I turned around as well facing the small group of friends I was with and thought about that night.

I thought it was what I wanted. I thought I wanted a normal life and I couldn't one unless I wasn't with him. I broke up with him and left him heartbroken at our house. I made my mom go get all of my stuff. I couldn't face him. I told him I loved him. And I did. I still do. I made the wrong choice. That's been about a month ago.

"Y/n!" I heard my bestfriend yell from in front of me.

"What? Sorry..."

"I said do you want to go dance?" I nodded my head and let her drag me out to the dance floor.

After a few drinks, I was feeling it and danced on everyone who walked behind me. I felt a pair of large hands touch my hips and I froze. I turned around glancing at him.

"Y/n you're drunk. Let me take you home before someone takes advantage of you." Was the only thing he had to say and I followed him out to his car like a puppy dog. He opened the door for me and helped me in.

"Justin I love you." I broke the silence halfway to my house. I had sobered up quite a bit in the 20 minutes we had been in the car.

"You're drunk." He didn't even look at me. I watched a tear drop down his soft cheek.

"No Justin. I love you. You don't have to say we can be together again or anything. All I want to hear is that you love me." I wiped the tears from my own cheeks. The car was suddenly placed in parked and I looked up to find that we weren't at my moms house. We were at Justin and I's house.

"I do love you and I do want to be with you. I've done nothing but cry since you left. I don't know what else to do." He wiped his cheeks.

"Justin..." I let out a sob and ripped my seatbelt off and wrapped my arms around him.

"Stay with me." He whispered into the crook of my neck. I nodded my head unable to speak.

"Im not leaving. I'm coming home. I can't be without you. God I missed you. Justin I love you so much. I'm so sorry. I'm such-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I missed his lips so bad.

"I love you y/n." He pecked my lips again.

I know where I belong. And it's not in a normal life. It's this crazy life with this beautiful man that I love so much.