The Good And Bad

"So what your trying to tell me is that your ex when phyco and broke your window because she saw a picture of you and me when we where what? Like 8"?

"Yup" he chuckles.

"How crazy can women get" I chuckle.

"Well you should know" he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"What's that suppose to mean" I glared.

"All I'm trying to say is your a women so you should know" he said putting his hand up in surrender.

"Not all girls are crazy you know" I replied.

He opened up his mouth but then his phone started ringing. He took his phone put his pocket and looked at it.

It said Brook...is that his girlfriend? I mean I don't care at least I think I dont.

He clicked the green answer button. "Hello" he chirped.

"Yeah I'll be right over babe" he responded to what ever she said.

I frowned...it was his girlfriend. I mean of course he had a girlfriend.

"Well I got to go...my girlfriend needs me" he frowned.

I gave him a smile "Ok..bye".

"Bye" he said walking to the front door.

With that he left. I felt hurt and sadness overwhelm my body. It felt like the day my mom and dad got divorced.

I felt....broken all over again. He..he did this to me. How am I suppose to be friends with him if he can just hurt me like this?

I ran to my room. I still hadn't unpacked the boxes yet. I looked out my window and saw Jordan.

He was with a girl. She had blonde wavy hair and olive skin. From what I could tell her eyes where light grey.

As I studied her my eyes widened. It was Brook Cane. She was my enime!

She had bullied me since 1st grade. Now she is hooking up with my best friend.

Well....ex best friend. I slammed my window shut and closed my bright pink curtains.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and got up off my bed.

I hesitated for a moment and unlocked my door. I turned the knob and found Jordan standing there.

"What do you want" I snapped at him.

"To explain" he replied guilt swirling in his sea blue eyes.

"To explain what....that your hooking up with the girl who bullied me NO SCRATCH THAT she bullied us through elementary schools" I basically yelled.

He looked hurt at what I said. I didn't care though...he deserves it. He is well was a good guy.

I guess he has changed over the years...and I don't like it one bit.

"Bailey just listen to me" he said grabbing my hand.

"Fine..explain" I said the anger rushing through my vains.

"Thank you" he paused. "It was the day you left. I was crying on the stairs of my porch. Brook walked by and saw me. She ended up helping me through everything" he said still holding my hand.

"So you just replaced me? Just like that" I replied tears running down my face.

"No I could never" he said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Really? Cause that's exactly what it sound like" I say letting the tears fall freely now.

"Bailey" he said obviously hurt.

"Jordan Liam Mane you are no true friend of mine" I blurted out not thinking.

"Wh..I" he didn't finish his sentence he just stood there.

"Jordan...that's not what I meant" I said worried.

"Just don't I obviously know how you feel now" he blurted out.

"Jordan" I sobbed.

He didn't say anything just stood there. He let out a breath and rapped his arms around me.

"It's okay" he responded.

"I'm so sorry" I sob.

"I'm sorry to" he replied still hugging me.

That is when I realized I like him...

*Jordans P.O.V*

That is when I realized that I like her...