Chapter 16

Alyssa's POV

Come on Alyssa, how bad could it be? Just do it.

No! Don't do it, he's going to kick you out.

Oh for fuck's sake!

I raised my hand in a fist, connecting it to the door ahead of me. The knock vibrated through the entire passageway as I waited impatiently for the door to open. I heard shuffling on the other side of the room before he slowly peeled the door open, but as soon as his gaze connected with mine, he turned around, pushing the door slightly on my face. With a new sense of determination, I pushed my leg between the door, stopping it from closing and pushed the door open, letting myself inside. As he turned around and caught me entering he stood still in his place, folding his arms and looking straight at me.

"What have you come for now Alyssa? If you're here to give me a chance then I do not want it, especially not after you gave yourself to him before you even considered me" He stated coldly, sending a glare my way. I pushed the door shut and turned back around to face him.

"You're my mate-"

"Oh really! So now you're capable of saying that are you! Last I checked, all you liked to remind me of was that I was your ex-mate."

"You rejected me! What was I supposed to do! Walk in here and fall to your feet! You shattered my heard for fuck's sake, no one recuperates from that so quickly!" I yelled back.

"Oh really? If that was the case then how come you mated with someone who wasn't your mate? You seemed to move pretty fast there don't you think?"

"Why do you keep bringing him up? He is not the kind of guy you think he is! He helped me through my bad times that you were supposed to help me through! He did! You didn't!"

"You already know I regret every second of that! After you came back I tried so hard Al, I did everything. Yet you refused to give me a chance! Instead you went and slept with him-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH DREW!" I yelled to the top of my lungs, making the air turn rough and a silence conquer us. He stopped completely, looking me right in the eyes, his posture slightly more relaxed. After a minute he shook his head and moved back slightly, his hand placed on his forehead.

"That's impossible, the other day, you smelt so strongly like him-"

"I know, I was with him Chace, we have done things that I now have come to regret, but I never slept with him Chace." I said lowly. There was a pause between us as he thought to himself. "I was going to tell you that day at the hospital after you saved me, but then Drew came along and... I don't know I guess I just felt bad for hurting someone who had helped me in the darkest of times, but since I have the chance now I guess I'll just tell you even though it might just be too late that I want to give you a chance Chace, I want to be with you. I understand that I was a total bitch to you all the while back but I guess I can't help it anymore, I do want to be with you." My head was facing the floor as the words came out of my mouth. Another wave of silence conquered us so I looked up, noticing Chace still deep in thought. I took that as my queue and nodded, turning around to leave.

Before my hand fully reached the doorknob, my arm was yanked back and before I could process anything, I felt a huge spark release inside my body and the collision of his lips against mine.

Shock took over me, but after a second, I wrapped my arms around his neck pushing him closer to me. I laced my fingers through his hair, as our lips molded together, fighting for dominance. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I quickly granted, allowing him to explore my mouth fully. It was now that everything felt right, and I felt complete. His hands were on the curves of my waist, travelling down, where he collected my legs and had them wrap around his torso. His actions had me gasping as he pushed me against a wall, leaving my mouth and leaving traces of kisses along my jaw straight down to my neck. I was fully consumed with passion as he sucked on my soft spot, his teeth tracing over the spot where he would eventually mark me.

His mouth landed back on mine in a matter of seconds as he continued ravishing me right there. A sense of desperation had consumed both of us as we held each other close, not wanting to let go.

He parted with me eventually, the both of us gasping for air as he looked into my yes and whispered to me.

"You're mine now"

A/N

Another surprise update!! Sorry for the short chapter but they finally kissed!! What do you think will happen next? What about Drew?? Not many more chapter till the end of the book! I will try my best to post daily updates!! Chapter thoughts?? Future predictions?? Comment below and let me know what you think!! 

Song We don't talk anymore (By Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez) to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha