threats

Milan pov

2 months later___________

So today bryson turns two months. We're not doing any thing special but Sebastian wants to come see him. He said he would be on his way. Let me catch yall up.

Sebastian Dumped alana and is trying to get back with me.

Lucas and i are still dating and its been lit😂😭

Malak Has the twins right now and he said he would be coming back in a hour. So it was just me and lucas. Aubree was with her mom and bryson was sleep.

I walked into the living room where lucas was on his phone. When i came in he locked it. If hes cheatin on me. This time im killing him and her cause it sucks being the one always cheated on. 😥

Me: who is it lucas.

Lucas:what you mean.

Me: who are you cheating on me with.

The tears started to arise in my eyes. I just looked at him. I knew he wouldn't do that. But i said the same about malak. Lucas pulled me into a hug.

Lucas: i would never do that.

Me:yea you will. Just like everyone else. Do yall just get tired of me. Or my kids. Or maybe its the way i dress or look. What is it now. I can never do anything right?

Luvas: babe listen. I would never be tired of you. Your kids are wonderful and you're gorgeous. Dont ever think you're not. You're perfect and i love everything about you. From your eyes to your hair. To your puss-

Me:okay i get it. Lol ☝😂

Lucas:thats the smile im looking for. Now gimme a kiss.

We kissed for about 20 mins. Then the door bell rang.

Lucas:i was just about to take you upstairs. 😜😉

Me-get off me nasty.

I went to the door and it was malak also Sebastian and aubree's mom.

Malak: bout time you opened the door. Its hot as hell out here.

Me-good you need to get prepared cause thats where you're going.

Mal:haha very funny.

I let everyone in and the kids ran up to me and Lucas.

The twins and aubree went upstairs to play and i heard Bryson crying. I went to his room and picked him up to bring him to his daddy. When i heard two male voices down the hallway.

V1- what are your intentions with Milan.

V2- what do you mean

V1- you just want to get her pregnant break her heart an leave huh?

V2-nah fam im not doing what you did. We Have plans and goals.

V1- if you break her heart just know you'll have to deal with me and malak. .

V2-ohhh I'm so scared.

I walked down the hall to see bastian and lucas walking away. I can't believe bastian wants to talk about breaking hearts.

Me-SEBASTIAN COME HERE.

He came up stairs

Him-wassuh

Me: don't wassuh me. The next time i hear you threatening MY boyfriend. Ima cut you're tiny ding-a-ling off and feed it to you. Do you understand. This is my relationship and if I want to get my heart broke I can you have nothing to do with it I'm tired of you and Malak thinking you're my dad. You get on my nerves go back to Alana and leave me alone. All you need to do is see your son and get on with your day. Be a father and stop worrying about my relationship.

I walked out the room before I punched him. He gets on my nerves like cant he find somebody else to annoy. I walked down stairs and aubree's mom was gone and malak was just staring at me.

Me:what

Him:i need to talk to you.

We walked out side and i sat on the step.

Me-So wassup

Malak:So you remember when we were younger. And I almost moved to Hawaii 

Me:Yea why-No Malik you can't do this. Not to me not to the kids not to anyone.

Malak:My mom wants me to come visit and she hasn't seen me since I was 14. Don't be selfish Milan

Me:I'm not being selfish. You're being selfish. What about the kids. Like come on.

Malak:See that's the thing. I was wondering if.

Me:YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY KIDS TO HAWAII. ESPECIALLY IF IM NOT GOING TO BE THERE. HELL NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Malak:Be quiet girl damn. Listen. I got 4 plane tickets for August 1st. Please just think about it. Talk it over with Lucas do whatever baby. I just want them to have the childhood I never had.

Me:Fine. I'll THINK about it. Ok.

Malak:Ok. But don't think about it to long cause it's in 3 days.

Me:You really did this last minute. I hate you so much.

Malak:I love you too. But I'm going to go home. Call me beep me. If you wanna reach me. 💀😂. But please don't take to long to respond okay.

Me:Okay. 

I watched as Malak Watson drove away. I can't believe this. The whole conversation I was thinking about what Lucas would say.

??:You can go.

I turned around and say Lucas standing there.

Me:what you talking about.

Lucas:To Hawaii. I'll let you go. It will be nice for the kids. And besides. You need a vacation. But the only thing I don't like is that you're going with him. So here's the plan. If you Fuck malal milan. I hope you're listening. If you fuck him. I'm completely done with you. You'll probably have to act like a couple. The only thing I'll allow you to do is kiss. But not how we kiss. But that's the only thing. Y'all are not allowed to do anything else do you hear me.

Me:I hear you but idk if I want to do this. What if this breaks us apart or something.

Luc:I promise everything will be okay. Now come in the house. It's getting late little girl.

Guys I'm soooooo sorry I haven't been updating because wifi is not on my side. But I'm trying to update as much as I can and I also got a new phone so I'm sorry. Much love 🤘🏾❤️