Chapter 1: My Story and Friends

Lucario's POV

My name is Lucario. I am Pokemon running from my past. My master my trainer died not to long ago and I saw him die. I run with my partners that have been with my trainer. Ever since he died each of us refuse to get caught. All of us travel together to try and find the purpose of being a Pokemon. First is Braixen. She is like a sister to me and she has a crush on my Greninja. Speaking of Greninja he is one of my closest friends and I knew him since he was a Frogadeir. Their is also Lopunny who has been dating Raichu and the two of them are also good friends to me. Theirs also Sizor which me and him have a friendly rivalry. Also theirs Vivillon who is Sizor's girlfriend. Then theirs Mismagius she is a bit of a joker and loves to do pranks on us but can get really serious. Same with Gengar. Their are also the ice ghosts Frosslass and Glaile who are two of the most supportive in the group. Second to last is Gallade a proud and serious warrior who is the older brother of the last member of my group, Gardevoir. Gardevoir is my best friend since childhood and I knew her since I was a Riolu and she was a Kirlia. I actually have a crush on her. She's a beautiful no, stunning no, gorgeous woman. She is also powerful, kind lovely and I wish for her to be mine but I'm to afraid to tell her. I always felt awkward around her but I'd love to tell her I love her. Her hair, her dress it's all beautiful and the way her face looks no wonder they call them the elegant Pokemon. I swear soon I will make her mine. The only problem is well I am afraid of her brother at times but I don't care. I love her. I promise to protect her which is funny cause she is the protection Pokemon too.