Chapter 5: A Legend Returns

Greninja's POV

"Oh Greninja come out!" I hear a happy female voice say as I stood up in the trees and giggled. "Greninja please!" I jump from the tree and landed on the female fox. "What is it Braixen?" I ask and lick her. She giggled as I kept doing it with my tounge. "Hehe Ok stop stop anyway I got lunch it's some sandwiches!" She told me finally after I stopped licking her (if your wondering they left Korrina and went back on their adventure but right now their taking a break) "Thanks Braixen" I smile at her but idk if she could see it with my tounge scarf. I decided to go to Gardevoir and ask her for Pokepuffs. She nodded and handed me two. I walked back to Braixen until I heard a loud scream. I quilt left the pokepuffs and ran.

I arrived in a few seconds to see a Pokemon attacking her. It looked powerful. I growled as he kept throwing shadow balls at Braixen. Everyone else arrives and sees him as Braixen does her best to fight him off. I quickly throw some water shurikens as she uses flamethrower. Suddenly he shoots a move that none of us know and it almost knocks out Braixen. I slowly see her start to evolve into a Dellfox. I smiled and looked at her "are you ok" she nodded "thanks for worrying" I see another move that he used on her earlier and it was charged up. Suddenly Gardevoir jumps in front of the attack and used protect. She yells at us and her voice had never been so serious  "Quick get out of here! Now!" We both nod and run away from the area.

Gardevoir's POV

This power it's so strong. I can't even hold the protect for much longer. I heard Lucario behind me as I kept the barrier long enough to protect everyone as long as I can. "Gardevoir please get out you'll get hurt" I hear his voice. I shook my head "no get to cover I'm trying to protect all of you guys" suddenly Loppuny Glaile Gallade Sizor and Gengar join us here. Lucario gives me a necklace. I realized what the gem in the necklace was and nodded. Lucario puts on a glove, Gallade wears it on his leg, Lopunny puts on an earring, Sizor wears strap, and Glaile and Gengar puts the gem on his forehead. All together we held onto those leaves "alright time to go beyond evolution, MEGA EVOLVE" we all transformed. I never had done this without our trainer but it worked. I let go of the protect barrier and used psychic. Lucario used aura spear, Gallade use psycho cut etc. The Pokemon talked after we won against it. "So you won huh" he smiled I guess I will join you now. Everyone just started at him. "My name is Mewtwo I was a clone of Mew to be a better version of him" we all gasp in surprise. "You're real!?" He nodded. "So you all heard about me" "Well duh you're a legend to us!" Loppuny exclaims. "Hmmm let me heal the friends of yours that I harmed" with that he teleported away.

Mewtwo's POV
I quickly teleported to the Dellfox and Greninja well near them because I knew they wouldn't trust me automatically. It appears that Frosslass and Vivillon were trying to heal them but wasn't fully. I walked toward them. The Greninja got ready to use a water shuriken but I ignored him. I went up to the Dellfox and healed him fully. "What the why would you heal me after attacking me?" She curiously asks. I stare at her and tell her "I lost a battle to your friends so I shall help you guys." With that I joined the group.