Ch 1

You new brainiac 5 or brainy fo short ever since you joined the legion. You had to admit he was cute but you thought it would just go away like a normal crush, but what you didn't know was that he liked you to.
(Y/n's pov)
"Brainy what are you doing?" "Nothing (y/n) it is nothing." You knew it was something but didn't bother him. "Ok" You went out of his lab and saw shrinking violet,"Have you seen brainy, I can't find him?" She said "Did you look in his lab, he is in there." "Ok" she went in the lab and I went it see phan ( phantom girl)if she asked sup( superman) to go on a date with her. When I got to her room I could hear squealing. I knocked on the door and the squealing stopped, she opened the door and saw me, she amediently ( I don't know how to spell it) pulled me in and shut the door behind her. "Guess what he said (y/n)""He will go on a date with you?""yes! I'm so excited and he asked me on a date, I didn't ask. Do you think he likes me?" "Probably I mean look at you, you have an hour glass figure, but do I have one?" " yes you do and thank you for being hear with me." "No problem, so when is the date?" "At 9:00. What should I where for it, I mean it is 2:00 right now so I have quiet some time." You looked through her cloths and and chose the cutest pare.
"Thank you for this (y/n), your a life saver." "No problem." You left her room and went to your room, as you walked past brainy's lab you saw violet come out and she looked like she was gonna cry. I wonder what happened to her. You went in your room and sat on your bed and read where the red fern grows ( it is a really good book, I had it as a book report I creed at the end, so emotional) you where in the middle of the book ( so no spoilers to those who haven't read it) when you heard a knock.
Brainy's pov
I was making a gift for (y/n) but she couldn't know. Violet came into my lab and said "hey brainy, will you go on a date with me?" "Sorry, but I don't like you like that." "Then who do you like?" "(Y/n), sorry again." "It's ok, uh by." "By." After I fineshed (y/n)'s gift I put it away and heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see superman "I need your help." "Sure what do you need?" "I just asked out phantom girl and I don't know what to where, please help." "Sure I'll help." He led me to his rooming and showed me his clothes. I chose the classiest he had. "Thanks brainy." "No problem, if my plan goes well do you think you could make it a double date?" "Who you wanna bring?" "(Y/n), hopefully she says yes."
Your pov
I opened the door to find violet. She walked in and slapped me. "What was that for?" "For you stealing my love away from me." "What do you mean stealing your love from you?" You held your cheek cause it hurt a lot. She looked so angry if glares could kill you would be dead.

I'm gonna stop there I hope you like it.