Chapter 2

Everywhere we walked was filled with wolves.. The hallways, the ball told, the round table.. It was crazy to think every parent that's members of this pack is willing to send of their child to be with some random Alpha that I'm pretty sure they don't know much about.
We walked through to the ball room to where the Alpha's were waiting for my pack and I, i hated the thought of having to leave my pack just because of some pathetic Alpha.
"How nice of you to finally join us" My father spoke up "I was busy protecting innocent wolves" I stood proud with my pack behind me.
"Wow.."
"That's a huge pack.."
"Is she the Alpha?" A few alpha's whispered
"Listen and listen good!" I glanced around at the Alpha's "If you decide to pick my wolves, you will face what she comes with, if she doesn't like you, she will make you realise but.. My wolves are Luna material, born fighters, born alpha's, they protect there own and stand by no rules"

"Alpha.." They sounded hurt.. It wasn't my choice to have to send them away.. Fathers orders must be followed.. "We will never leave our alpha" Growls erupted from them as anger shot through them.. "We stand by her for saving our lives" They continued and turned to my father.. All anger out towards him..

It's my pack..
Or
A father who always knocks me down, runs my life..

I stood in front of them "Stand down! All of you!" I was getting nothing from them "Remember who you are!" I continued as my wolf radiated power.. Blood is thicker then water.. I had to keep my father safe.
"I will strip you of your titles and make you the lowest wolves" I threatened and the growls stopped.. The snapping slowly came to a stop and their wolves.. They gave back control "All of you! Leave now" They bowed their heads and walked out, I turned back to my father
"This is the last time I ever save you" He stood up and walked towards me, down the steps from his throne

"You have your mothers wolf" He stated "You will make a great honourable Luna to one of these alpha's" He continued "I will never be mated to any of these pathetic so called Alpha's, the fact they have to come here proves it" He looked a little taken back.. He knew I hated this.. Being apart of this horrific mate choosing
"That's a shame" I looked over and saw an Alpha walk down the steps, joining us, followed by a second..

And a third..