Chapter 3

"You have got to be joking"
"Sorry love but for you, you get three brothers" One replied but I looked over at my so called father "I'm not doing this"
"Yes you are and to keep you quiet your pack is going with you" He stated in amusement "I should have let them kill you"
Walking the other way I snuck out of the castle using the secret passageways, I needed to get out and quick.. although I'm queen, I can't be expected to go through with this right? No one should have to go through with this.

My pack had already gone there own ways to get to safety and to be protected while I... I had no idea what to do or where to go.
A thought played in the back of my mind but it would mean leaving everything behind.. my home, my life, my.. kingdom.
"Don't even bother Emily! (in the picture)"
I looked back to see the three brothers slowly walking towards me, no one wanted me to cross the boarder line..
and if I did.. I'd become a lone wolf.

But.. I did.

Horror filled their eyes as I walked away.. i wouldn't let anyone tell me what I was or what I "deserved" but I knew for a fact this was only going to get harder before it was going to get easier.
I had to be good. I couldn't risk getting hurt if I was going to gather my wolves again, I had to play by the rules.

Even if it meant being good for an alpha.