I'm a goner somebody catch my breath.

Song: Goner // Twenty One Pilots

Yooooo I see people are reading this, can you please give me some feedback on what you think?? I'd really appreciate it <3

Nessa's POV

While Bellamy was out "getting air", I got hungry. I dug into his backpack and pulled out a packet of nuts and popped all of them in my mouth. They had a slightly sour aftertaste, but they were better than nothing. I decided to practice some more and fire a few more rounds from my gun while I waited. After about a half hour of this I started to feel a little woozy. The light from our lanterns seemed a little too bright, the walls of the hallway started to spin. I stumbled, trying to catch myself on a nearby crate. 

"Nessie? Is that you?" I heard a voice from behind me. I whipped around and there stood my father. Just as I remembered him. But - no - he was dead, wasn't he?

"D-dad? Is it really you?" I choked out. Tears sprang unbidden to my eyes.

"Nessie, it's me. I'm here," he opened his arms and I ran to him. But as soon as I touched him, he dissolved into nothing. 

"Dad? Where'd you go? DAD?!?" I yelled. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I knew it had been to good to be true.

"He's gone, Nessie. It's all your fault. Again," I heard a voice sneer from the darkness. I looked up. It was Reagan, my sister, striding towards me. But, no, it couldn't be? She was dead too, right? And why would she be talking to me like this?

"Poor, Nessie. All alone on the ground. No friends, no family. Well, I know it's harsh but you really have no one to blame but yourself," Reagan, or this person who looked like Reagan but couldn't be her, jeered. "If you hadn't been born none of this would have happened. Dad would still be alive."

"Rae? Why, why are you saying this?" I whispered. I couldn't understand why she was acting like this.

"Oh, shut up. I had to listen to your whining for too long on the Ark. You were insufferable. But Dad acted like you were the sun itself. It was always 'Nessie this' and 'Nessie that'. You were the cause of all  my misery. You weren't even my full sister, yet I had to risk my life to keep you safe. I just don't know why it took me so long to turn you and Dad in. God knows it felt great to finally confess to Jaha and rid myself of you for good," Reagan continued. I couldn't breathe. What was she saying? We weren't really sisters? Reagan was the one who turned us in? No, it couldn't be. She loved me - loved Dad. Our mom died giving birth to me. That was what my dad had always told me. 

"But even then you didn't get what you deserved. Dad sacrificed himself to save you one last time, and you escaped while he got floated. And so you took the one good thing I had left in my life, just like you took everything else!" Reagan was screaming by that point. She flew at me, arms outstretched, clawing at my face. I closed my eyes and threw up my arms to shield myself, expecting to feel the pain of her fingernails - but nothing came. I opened my eyes and no one was there. The hallway was empty again. Shaking, I stood up. Tears were still streaming down my face. I didn't know what I had just witnessed or if any of it was real, but I couldn't function. Then I realized Bellamy was still outside. I heard shouts and what sounded like punches from outside. Grounders. I ran up the stairs, bringing a gun and my bow and arrow slung across my back. Whatever I had just seen, this was the perfect distraction. Bellamy was in trouble. 

-

Bellamy's POV

They were all around me. All 320 of the people whose deaths I was responsible for. "Murderer...murderer..." I heard them all chanting. But I couldn't look at them. I only stared at Jaha. His eyes bored into me, accusing me, condemning me. I couldn't take it anymore.