like

It was Thursday, time for another study session with Namjoon and Youngjoo. After months getting to know each other better, they all decided to bond over a study session every Thursday at the library.

Yes, it feels awkward to be around your childhood crush acting all like lovers with your new friend but to Hoseok, finding Youngjoo, talking to her again, is more than enough.

But it's been very quite lately. Namjoon isn't present at the lectures nor at the study sessions since Monday. Hoseok gathered his courage and ask Youngjoo.

"Hey youngjoo,"

"yeah?" she lifted her head and smiled at him which make hoseok's heart fluttered.

"Do you know where Namjoon is? he's not attending classes since monday."

"ah, he went to Ilsan to visit his sick grandmother so that's probably why."

"oh."

Then silence.

It is an awkward silence and hoseok hate it. It feels like they're stranger, back from zero.

"hey hoseok?" Youngjoo rested her chin at the desk, pouting cutely.

"u-um yes?" Hoseok swears his heart skips a beat when he looked at her.

"There's this art museum, Nu Art Museum,"

"yeah...?"

"Do you want to check it out?"

"well, yeah if i have free time I'll probably check it out though by myself."

"no,"

"excuse me?"

"come with me."

Completly shocked, he stared at Youngjoo. Her sudden request made him stoned. He would never expect the both of them to be in an art museum once again, but this time, no teacher and no classmates. Just the both of them, same person with different feelings.

"Why?"

"Well, I originally wanted to ask Namjoon but he's currently at Ilsan so I thought why not you?"

Ah, of course. Hoseok should have known better.

He is nothing but second best. After all she and namjoon would made a good couple, both attractive, artistic and very well dressed.

"Um.. Sure! I wouldn't mind keeping you company while Namjoon's not here." Hoseok smiled at Youngjoo.

A fake one.

"Yeay! A date it is!" Youngjoo excitedly stand up, frantically gathered all her books and grab her bag, "see you this weekend hoseok!"

And then she left.

But hoseok still sat there, quietly thinking about what Youngjoo just said.

A date?

He thought he is her second best but now it's a date? Man, all these mix messages drive hoseok crazy.

"Whatever, it's not a big deal anyway." Hoseok talked to himself before he gathered all his belongings, and then rushed back to his house.

;

It was finally weekend.

Hoseok felt nervous because it's been forever since their last trip to a museum.