No izaya... STOP!!

'I wonder what Shizu-chan will think when he sees me again!' A wondering Izaya orihara thinks to himself. Being dumb and wondering into to places where he is likely to die is kind of his thing... But even still where is shizu-chan? Izaya started looking around to find the blonde anywhere. To be honest he admired Shizuo for how he acts. The fact that he's so different from most other humans peaked his interest just enough to keep him coming back; in a way you could say he is addicted to Shizuo. 

Just then he hears a scream of a man. He looks around the corner to see a man fallen (probably hit) on the ground and an angered Shizuo. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THAT'S TRUE LOVE!!!" Shizuo growls at the man on the floor. Izaya smiles and walks down the street carelessly.

When he reaches where Shizuo is tom drags him into a dark alley. "Why did you come back?" Tom asks sounding defeated. "Shizu-chan of course!" Izaya says. "Why?!" Tom asks knowing the answer will most likely be cryptic. "Because when it comes to humans Shizuo is the only one who I would allow myself to get hurt over, and that's interesting to me and I want to figure out why I feel like that. Shizuo is the only human who is different." Izaya says with a smirk at the end. Tom sighs "you mean you fell in love with him?" Tom asks. "Maybe. I don't know. I'll have to figure that out now won't I?" Izaya says.  "Is Shizu-chan still as boring as usual?" he asks starting to walk back out to the street. "I wouldn't call him boring." Tom says following close behind. Shizuo was sitting on a bench waiting for tom.