{3}

Paige's POV

*our texts*

Mario🤓😘: Hey gurl.

Me: Hey.

Mario🤓😘: What are you doing?

Me: Going to starbucks with Grace then going to the park, What are you doing?

Mario🤓😘: Talking to you😉.

Me: ha ha ha ha, very funny. But seriously!

Mario🤓😘: I know im funny. im doing Nothing.

"Paige c'mon we need to order and who were you talking to?" Grace said while she smirked.

"I was talking to Mario." I replied while going back to texting to Mario.

Me: I need to go sorry.

Mario🤓😘:  oh its alright talk to you later then.

Me: ok bye

Mario🤓😘: Bye

*End of conversation*

We went to the counter and we ordered

Grace got a Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino and i got a Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino. After we ordered we sat down at a table and waited for our drinks to be called. "So before you were talking to Mario." She said. "Yeah what about him and me." i said confused. "Well i know your texting him because you always smile and blush." she said with a smirk. "nah uh!" i said with an annoying tone. "um yea." she said back. "Uhh Paige and Grace." shouted someone. We walked over to get our drinks and headed to the park. "I want to go on the swings first" I yell, "ok well im going on the slide." Grace says back. I head to the swing and just sit there drinking my drink and checking my twitter. "Hey mind if i sit here?" someone asks, i dont bother to look who it is so i say "sure." "Thanks" he says back. Wait i recognize that voice its... i look up and see Mario "Omg Mario hey." i squeal and hug him. "hey paigie." he says while hugging me back. 

Mario's POV

I got the text Paige was going to the park with Grace so i thought i might surprise her, i know her favorite place to sit at the park is the swing. i hid so when she comes and sits down on the swing i go up and ask her if i can sit there. Lets hope this works. "Hey mind if i sit here." i ask. "Sure." she doesnt  look at me but i think she recognized my voice because she ended up looking at me and saying "Omg Mario hey." then she hugged me. "Hey." i said as i hug her back. she finished her drink and got up to throw it in the bin.

Paige's POV

I finished my drink and got up to throw it in the bin. after that i went back over to Mario to sit down. When i sat down i turned on my phone to check my social medias. "Hey Paige." he said. "Yeah" i said and turned my head. "your really pretty like always." he said while smiling and blushing. "aww thankyou." i said also smiling and blushing. we looked into each others eyes for quite along time and then.....

A/N Guys i hope you guys liked this chapter please vote and comment if you liked it.

"Beauty is not in the face,

Beauty is a light in the heart"