{34}

*1 week later*

Paige's POV

i woke up at 11:15 today and decided to wear a long striped dress that went down to the floor. i put my hair into a side braid and put sandals on. i did shower this morning because all of my shower stuff was packed up last night. we put my stuff in the moving truck and then got in my car and drove to the house and my god its more beautiful in real life.i got out of the car and Mario was already there. "hey baby girl." he said walking towards me, "hey babe." i said and kissed him. "wow its really nice, i love it." i said with a massive smile. "oh ok" he said acting hurt. "not as much as you." i said hugging him.

*3 hours later*

we finally got everything in the house. its now 2:30 and we decided to have a break and eat lunch. we only ended up having sandwiches nothing big.

*6 hours later*

we finally got everything set up and put away out of the boxes. we also went shopping for food. "baby tomorrow i have a surprise but you need to go out while we do it ok." Mario said and kissed my cheek, all i did was nod and then get dressed. we both got dressed and went to bed. Mario held me in his arms and i fell asleep.

A/N sorry its short but i hope you liked it. please Vote and Comment. also Share with your friends and family.

"Music is my escape."