Vanoss

Vanoss' POV
I woke up, in pain my body hurts. I look at my hands, they were robotic . I started to scream but before I did, I look to my right and saw wildcat, lui.

Vanoss: Wildcat, lui are you in there

It took a while but lui did wake up, look at me and scream so loud I lost my hearing. It woke up wildcat, delirious and Nogla.

N: ahh lui will e shut the bloodly up
L: s..sorry Nogla I got scared of evan'a new look self.
N: oh it's okay lui, vanoss don't look that he not scary.
V: Nogla, will all look kinda scary
D: not all of us look so ugly, right
N: shut up delirious, at least I'm not serving food to kids
D: shush up Nogla you ugly bulldog
V: guys guys can we all get along
All: yes
I look around see if I can find mini Brock brain Luke Droidd ohm Scotty Marcel racingcatz and Kevin. Which he appeared out of nowhere, it scared me a little.
DW: hi evan
V: what happened to you?
DW: let's just say kids do this.
V: man that suck at least you are okay
DW: yup
I found Kevin, but no brain Brock Scotty ohm mini Droidd Luke Marcel racingcatz. I sighed to myself were are they, I know I will ask Kevin if he seen them.
V: Kevin have you seen the rest of the guys?
DW: yes I have they in the next room over.
V: thank you Kevin
DW: no problem evan anything for you

I walk over to the room that Kevin was talking about, I open the door and saw mini standing there offline. I look up an Marcel was online, I wave to him. He wave back. I was proud that I found all my friends plus if on of them is part to part. Everyone was online but there is a question ran through our heads how did we in up like this in the first place?. But we are all together at last.

How is everyone doing on this fine day, I'm back with a new story. I hope you like it, but I'll talk to you soon.
Have a purrfect day bye🐱 bye.