The story

( this chapter is for what happened to Kevin )
A month back before mini and the rest where made: ( Kevin's pov)
I was chill in my room waiting for the the light go off to let me fix vanoss wildcat and delirious but nothing happened until the door open, a kid appear with his friends. They reach my area were I told them to get close to me but they didn't listening to what I have to say. One of the kids told the rest something but I couldn't quite make it out he was saying to them. Next thing I know they are pull me apart, I blanked out form it.

Few hours past
I was so dizzy form what happened to me, I woke up but I wasn't the same. I had my part they are different places.

A month past:
Still Kevin's POV
I will get those kids who did this to me but I also got a problem myself to deal with. Recently a mom keep telling poor Nogla that he is ugly and being mean to him. I got out of my room to hangout with Nogla, I knock on the wooden sign.

DW: hey Nogla can I come in?
N: yes you may man
DW: is that mom still being mean to you, you know I'll take care of it for you.
N: no it's fine I what that mom know, I'm not ugly to you guys.
DW: that's right your not

I heard a female voice out side of the purple curtains, I heard said that they want to take Nogla down but I also heard that there is something wrong on the stage. Delirious wasn't working right. I told Nogla I'll be right back, I climbed around the pips to the stage to fix delirious. All he had was a lost wired , I but it back and he was back online. To finished the show. After that I went back in my room to rest off the hard day I had. Fixing everyone was Trying but all good. I wish I was back in my old body.
----------------------------------------------
How is everyone doing on this fine day, another chapter is out and I hope you like it. The next chapter it will when Kevin gets his body part back
I'll talk to you soon but have a purrfect day meow 🐱 bye